are there any other sponsors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was saying that scorpion was a vendor on this board currently. I think he was saying that these are the labs that he has dealt with.

They have the best gear around. Put on 100lbs of pure muscle my first 4 weeks of my cycle

Hmm. Next time I go there I'm going to ask where they keep their steroids. Havnt seen them on the shelves yet.

Anonymous said:
Hmm. Next time I go there I'm going to ask where they keep their steroids. Havnt seen them on the shelves yet.
Anonymous
they hide them in those bottles that say BSN and muscletech.

All jokes aside, I once [before I started juicing] was told by a GNC worker that the Muscletech product at the time was stronger than real steroids, haha.... I didnt buy it and searched for the real stuff

Anonymous said:
or just couple listed on the board i mean i know there is but im lookn for more i have breaking bad LOL einsburg, scorpion, Drak, but i want couple more
Anonymous
What's the point of having so many sponsors where you might be taking a gamble. We have a lot of quality sponsors on here where you know your getting legit gear.
I mean I wish I could buy from every sponsor on here cause I tend to buy more than I need but my pockets aren't that deep.

Quality over quantity!!!

jshredz said:
What's the point of having so many sponsors where you might be taking a gamble. We have a lot of quality sponsors on here where you know your getting legit gear.
I mean I wish I could buy from every sponsor on here cause I tend to buy more than I need but my pockets aren't that deep.

Quality over quantity!!!
jshredz BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.