Asshole lately

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Saturday I started treatment on the skin cancer on top of my head. Ever since I've been in a good amount of pain, not sleeping for shit, and very on edge. Soooo...I'm taking this opportunity to apologize for being an asshole lately.

Lately ??? Rock ur an asshole all the time 😉

Torres said:
Lately ??? Rock ur an asshole all the time 😉
Torres
Exactly what I was thinking!

Hope the treatments are working. Keep your head high.

and I thought this thread was about me! LOL

You're not just an asshole. You're a great asshole. Hang in there Rock.... Vent as you need to

Everyone is allowed to be an asshole every once in awhile.
Hang in there Rock. Hopefully you can take that frustrations out on the weights.
Are you taking anything to help you sleep?

Rock, I envy you. No one deserves to have cancer and eveyone who does has the right to be an asshole anytime to me. I can't even imagine the mental fucking it does and physical.

massdig said:
Rock, I envy you. No one deserves to have cancer and eveyone who does has the right to be an asshole anytime to me. I can't even imagine the mental fucking it does and physical.
massdig
Got that right!

Bro I haven't even noticed. You've always been more than kosher with everyone. Hope everything works out bro.

Good luck Shawn. Lemme know if there's anything you need or I can do for you. Just ask...

If you weren't being an asshole of think something was wrong lol

Wow, I really wasn't expecting this honestly. I just feel off and real short fused. My damn head is throbbing all day. The treatment is working just like it should it just hurts.

I was writing this cause I was a little shitty in locking a thread last night and actually edited my post several times as I calmed down. Anyways, sorry if I jumped on moderating it too quick.

Shredz I take GABA and ZMA at night to help with sleep. It's just that where this stuff is I can't get comfortable on my pillow. Should just be a few more days.

Thanks a million for the concern guys. Means a lot.

jshredz said:
Everyone is allowed to be an asshole every once in awhile.
Hang in there Rock. Hopefully you can take that frustrations out on the weights.
Are you taking anything to help you sleep?
jshredz

No worries rock, we all have shit moods, and you of all of us definitely have a reason brotha. All is well, and Im sure I speak on everyone's behalf when I say you're in our thoughts.

Yep you've always been very helpful and kind to me brother. Appreciate it And god speed.

No need for apologies Rock! Thanks for everything you guys do. You're entitled.

I agree, no need for apologies.

If you think I'm gonna' apologize for all the shit I've done you're crazy. 😛

If you need someone to beat on, I'm here. I might fight back though.

All kidding aside bro, you're gonna be ok. Just hang in there and don't dwell on your condition. Keep busy bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.