Asshole lately

Hanzo said:
I agree, no need for apologies.

If you think I'm gonna' apologize for all the shit I've done you're cr..azy. 😛

If you need someone to beat on, I'm here. I might fight back though.

All kidding aside bro, you're gonna be ok. Just hang in there and don't dwell on your condition. Keep busy bro.
Hanzo Lmfao..... han solo that's cause you really are a asshole
If it wasn't for assholes I wouldn't have any friends

Have to take care of you bro...for you and your family, no need for apologies...understandable bro!!! Hope for a fast and successful recovery!!!

focus on getting better bro, its a lot of mental stress and you are dealing with it best anyone can do

Docking your pay!

Hanzo said:
I agree, no need for apologies.

If you think I'm gonna' apologize for all the shit I've done you're crazy. 😛

If you need someone to beat on, I'm here. I might fight back though.

All kidding aside bro, you're gonna be ok. Just hang in there and don't dwell on your condition. Keep busy bro.
Hanzo no worries Rock. ..
Thank god you ain't apologizing hanzo we'd be reading all night lol

Paulrockr said:
no worries Rock. ..
Thank god you ain't apologizing hanzo we'd be reading all night lol
Paulrockr
Thanks Paul. I realize I'm the cause of all turmoil on this board. Since I was banned for 3 days (very fair of Grim to not make it permanent, but he has a secret crush on me lol) I have gone back to my benevolent ways of helping people with their cycles, as I am a wealth of knowledge.

Hanzo said:
Thanks Paul. I realize I'm the cause of all turmoil on this board. Since I was banned for 3 days (very fair of Grim to not make it permanent, but he has a secret crush on me lol) I have gone back to my benevolent ways of helping people with their cycles, as I am a wealth of knowledge.
Hanzo gotta get mine in when I can bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.