Bac water gets sucked into GH vial

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
when I inject my 1 cc of bac water into the powdered gh vial, I try to do it slowly not to mess with the amino structure of the product, however....... 2 times now it literally sucks it right in. Anyone else have this happen?

lith56bigguy said:
when I inject my 1 cc of bac water into the powdered gh vial, I try to do it slowly not to mess with the amino structure of the product, however....... 2 times now it literally sucks it right in. Anyone else have this happen?
lith56bigguy
yes, you don't even have to push on plunger. Don't worry about it.

Yes it should do that.. two ways to fix it...take empty slin pin and pull it full of air and inject air into vial to kill vacuum before adding bac water....or stick the needle in at a slight angle to where the watwr shoots against side of vial and flows down into puck.....I suggest the first option.

lith56bigguy said:
Thank you JM and Blueedge, just making sure
lith56bigguyNobel over at steroid forum is a gh guru...he told me the vacuum is a good indicator that it is likely real gh..
Also the puck should have a little nipple in middle of top . Now those dont guarantee good gh just indicators its likely to be real.

Yeah, I hold the plunger back a bit to slow it. Also I try to direct it to the side of the vial.

Having that happen is a good thing, if it doesn't happen chances are good you might have bunk product.

Has something to do with bottling obviously..being that it has a nipple oj it I assume its a liquid or paste when its put into vial and may be warm which when cooled with cap oj woukd cause vacuum...or it could be done with machine in capping process but I doubt it...

JM750 said:
why tho? what is it that does this?
JM750
When the product is sealed in the vial it is pressurized to protect the product, it is already a very unstable product, which is why you aren't suppose to let the bac water drop onto of the HGH powder, you want it to run down the glass. Where as when fakes are made the powder is just tossed into the vial and the caps are put on, no pressurization is done. Fakes just need to look like the bottle they aren't going to go to full lengths to pressurize bunk product to make it more legit.

Akhusker said:
When the product is sealed in the vial it is pressurized to protect the product, it is already a very unstable product, which is why you aren't suppose to let the bac water drop onto of the HGH powder, you want it to run down the glass. Where as when fakes are made the powder is just tossed into the vial and the caps are put on, no pressurization is done. Fakes just need to look like the bottle they aren't going to go to full lengths to pressurize bunk product to make it more legit.
AkhuskerBy pressurized u mean vacuum sealed right?

Akhusker said:
Akhusker
Thanks. Makes sense

This isn't an issue....just make sure to aim the needle to the side, letting the water flow down the side.

lith56bigguy said:
lith56bigguy
Happens all the time. Hold the plunger stem and let it drip down the side. Never let it pour in or go in quickly. This will ruin your GH. I don't even swish it to mix, I let it sit and it mixes on it's own. Then I simply hold the vial and slowly turn it horizontally to mix.

lith56bigguy said:
lith56bigguy lith56bigguy are you using hyg's? they should be 8iu's
I was putting in 1cc the someone told me to only use 8iu's of bac for only 8iu's of hg
easier to dose for me

JACKED said:
lith56bigguy are you using hyg's? they should be 8iu's
I was putting in 1cc the someone told me to only use 8iu's of bac for only 8iu's of hg
easier to dose for me
JACKEDthere are 8 and 10 iu hyges

JACKED said:
lith56bigguy are you using hyg's? they should be 8iu's
easier to dose for me
JACKED
they're 10 iu

i just wanted to sound like i new what i was talking about guys LOL....thx for for putting me in check 😀 im still a noob to gh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.