Bac water gets sucked into GH vial

JACKED said:
i just wanted to sound like i new what i was talking about guys LOL....thx for for putting me in check 😀 im still a noob to gh
JACKEDAt least you tried...... 😉 Lol

I think the Brown tops are 10iu and the green tops are 8iu

I use the 8iu and only use .8 ml of bac

I'm going to argue the nipple on top of the puck mentioned above. That is not an indicator of good gh. In fact it could mean that the product was bottled hotter than it needed to be. Not a one of my serostims have a nipple on the puck nor are they glazed over looking. Not saying that means they are fake, but saying it's not an indicator of real. Same with bubbles in the vial.

RockShawn said:
I'm going to argue the nipple on top of the puck mentioned above. That is not an indicator of good gh. In fact it could mean that the product was bottled hotter than it needed to be. Not a one of my serostims have a nipple on the puck nor are they glazed over looking. Not saying that means they are fake, but saying it's not an indicator of real. Same with bubbles in the vial.
RockShawn
Rock I should have explained the nipple theory better, gh is most often. Counterfeited with hcg..
And hcg never has a nipple..Also if u ever question if your gh is good...takea pregnancy test if u test positive for pregnant then your gh is bunk and is actually hcg...
Quite a few brands of gh always have the nipple but others may not, I would never say the nipple was s sure thing of gh or that the lack of one meant it could not be gh...
But it's something to look for in common brands like rips amd kefei.
Most guys are never gonna get serum test done so any clue they have to look at is helpful.
Especially if they are about to buy it off someone.
I don't want anyone to be mislead by the nipple or vacuum..they are not guaranteed good gh ,
Just something to look for as a good sign...

Blueedge said:
Rock I should have explained the nipple theory better, gh is most often. Counterfeited with hcg..
And hcg never has a nipple..Also if u ever question if your gh is good...takea pregnancy test if u test positive for pregnant then your gh is bunk and is actually hcg...
Quite a few brands of gh always have the nipple but others may not, I would never say the nipple was s sure thing of gh or that the lack of one meant it could not be gh...
But it's something to look for in common brands like rips amd kefei.
Most guys are never gonna get serum test done so any clue they have to look at is helpful.
Especially if they are about to buy it off someone.
I don't want anyone to be mislead by the nipple or vacuum..they are not guaranteed good gh ,
Just something to look for as a good sign...
Blueedge
hmm Im going to try this pregnancy test just out of curiosity lol however I don't feel its bunk. My surgeon and physical therapist have no explanation for my quick recovery after my knee surgery and Ive had some tingling in my fingertips, Im feeling pretty good that its gh

lith56bigguy said:
hmm Im going to try this pregnancy test just out of curiosity lol however I don't feel its bunk. My surgeon and physical therapist have no explanation for my quick recovery after my knee surgery and Ive had some tingling in my fingertips, Im feeling pretty good that its gh
lith56bigguyI know you just had blood work done, but, you could always just get a serum test.....course, it would take up a little extra GH to do it.

Unless memory completely fails me...pregnancy test detect hcg in women which is only present during pregnancy no other time. It's been quite some time since I read that but I'm pretty sure that's the case...I will find the info today and check just to be safe

The truth on trying to test hcg with a preggo test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj_nOZTY3hY

I got you blue, I was just making the point that that isn't a sure sign that it is legit growth hormone. I believe on the pregnancy test all you have to do is drop a small amount of the solution on the pregnancy test and if it shows positive it's hCG.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.