Bad news on Bloodwork, did it to myself

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Well to start off, I got lazy in the clean diet department this cycle. I wasn't taking my fish oil regularly and started stopping at Dunkin doughnuts for a sausage wake up wrap and hashbrowns every morning. That was just the start. Then a 20 pc. wendys crispy nuggets and value fries. Whata fucking dumb ass I am. I was doing this about 5 days a week due to my work schedule.

Here we go:

Total test 8978
Free test 3510.4

TSH(thyroid) 11.11 not good

T3 Uptake 52.1 hi
T4 4.0 lo

Red Blood Count 5.62 Hi
Hematocrit 51.2 hi

Bad cholesterol 378
good cholesterol 22.9

Just went shopping, back to my clean diet immediately. even metamucil. Stocked up on omega 3's and down to a cruise level of just test, nothing else

Have to get myself back in check

yes bro... health comes first...

what's up with the thyroid stuff being outta wack? you taking t3 ... orit's just like that?

and is there a way to get it back? and i don't know the norms but how far off were they?

krustus said:

what's up with the thyroid stuff being outta wack? you taking t3 ... orit's just like that?

and is there a way to get it back? and i don't know the norms but how far off were they?
krustus
pretty much cause by the super high cholesterol. IT should recover. This doesn't bother me. I know what I have to do, Im just pissed that I was so negligent to put myself here to begin with

Dam thats the highet test ive ever seen! How was the e2? Hope you get well soon ya dont eat like that everyday lol

49ER said:
Dam thats the highet test ive ever seen! How was the e2? Hope you get well soon ya dont eat like that everyday lol
49ER
Doc wouldn't give me my E2 cause thats what I wanted and he knew I would adjust to it printed everything but that for me

lith56bigguy said:
Well to start off, I got lazy in the clean diet department this cycle. I wasn't taking my fish oil regularly and started stopping at Dunkin doughnuts for a sausage wake up wrap and hashbrowns every morning. That was just the start. Then a 20 pc. wendys crispy nuggets and value fries. Whata fucking dumb ass I am. I was doing this about 5 days a week due to my work schedule.

Here we go:

Total test 8978
Free test 3510.4

TSH(thyroid) 11.11 not good

T3 Uptake 52.1 hi
T4 4.0 lo

Red Blood Count 5.62 Hi
Hematocrit 51.2 hi

Bad cholesterol 378
good cholesterol 22.9

Just went shopping, back to my clean diet immediately. even metamucil. Stocked up on omega 3's and down to a cruise level of just test, nothing else

Have to get myself back in check
lith56bigguyDamn it Son!!! Those are awful numbers!!! Mrs. Lith is gonna kick your ass!!!!!!!!
I understand the Test, Even though it's sky high too, but DAMN!!
And, TSH.....is really high. Time to get back on the wagon.....and suck it up!

TSizemore said:
Damn it Son!!! Those are awful numbers!!! Mrs. Lith is gonna kick your ass!!!!!!!!
TSizemore
LOL she was with me. Called the funeral home, tried to prepay my funeral etc. lmao no she gave me a smack in the head and said get your shit in check. She gave me a hug and a kiss and told me she loved me and took me shopping to get my diet back in check.

And she wanted me to tell you hopefully the dickie do will now go away lmao

krustus said:

krustus
In this situation T3 would actually help the situation. This is all a chain reaction of super high cholesterol. I can explain more

TSizemore said:
Damn it Son!!! Those are awful numbers!!! Mrs. Lith is gonna kick your ass!!!!!!!!
TSizemore
at time of bloods was running 800 sust/400 npp weekly

What would make the thyroid off so much?

WTF are you doing eating that crap! You couldn't pay me to eat that shit. 5:15 every morning I'm cooking eggs and grits

Ok

1. I'm ashamed of you, value size fries? Common man you're better than that. Large is the ONLY size to get from Wendy's with extra sea salt.

2. I got dibs on mrs. lith - called it

3. All joking aside, get some good fats in you. Nuts, avacado, coconut oil etc along with the fish oil and you'll get those numbers in check.

This is exactly how i have been bc of my work also.. I got my diet back on Track today.. Ate clean.
I have a shit ton of deer meat to cook up tonight!

DAYUUUM.... That's horrible.. Yeah you nailed that bro. You did it to yourself.. Diet has got to be number one.. idgaf what anyone says hormones are a tool and not the answer, they only compliment your hard work and dedication... nothing more and nothing less. Gotta get that under control bro..

nothing tastes as good as the feeling of looking like a million bucks!!!

RockShawn said:
Ok

1. I'm ashamed of you, value size fries? Common man you're better than that. Large is the ONLY size to get from Wendy's with extra sea salt.

2. I got dibs on mrs. lith - called it

3. All joking aside, get some good fats in you. Nuts, avacado, coconut oil etc along with the fish oil and you'll get those numbers in check.
RockShawnSorry, I've already worked that out in a private deal! It cost me a couple bottles of Sust and some Npp up front, but, I feel like it was worth it! 😛

Carb shake in the morning so you are not craving the bad foods, and keep 2 big bins of leans meats so you don't have to cook for a few days, it helps avoiding the laziness i don't feel like, too busy attitude :-\. check with homegrown he got some good stuff you could use to avoid these pitfalls.

TSizemore said:
Sorry, I've already worked that out in a private deal! It cost me a couple bottles of Sust and some Npp up front, but, I feel like it was worth it! 😛
TSizemore
You guys are both wrong. I already hosied her a long time ago....

TSizemore said:
Sorry, I've already worked that out in a private deal! It cost me a couple bottles of Sust and some Npp up front, but, I feel like it was worth it! 😛
TSizemoreyour heart couldn't handle it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.