Bad news on Bloodwork, did it to myself

Couple things that got my cholesterol down was niacin and an over the counter supp called cholest off. That along with eating clean no red meat and cut egg yolks out for a while and have steel cut oats everyday. Now I'm concentrating on getting my hdl back in range.

Lors of good fats and carbs in the right range gets people back on track. The whole low fat med carbs and no red meat thing is a good way to end up in the same place. Its not what your eating so much as what your eating has eaten plays a big part in it. High toral cholesterol is great to have if ldl is low and hdl is high. How were your triglycerides? Thats a good indication of where carb levels should sit.

homegrown said:
Lors of good fats and carbs in the right range gets people back on track. The whole low fat med carbs and no red meat thing is a good way to end up in the same place. Its not what your eating so much as what your eating has eaten plays a big part in it. High toral cholesterol is great to have if ldl is low and hdl is high. How were your triglycerides? Thats a good indication of where carb levels should sit.
homegrown
Wife took my bloodwork to workwith her I ll answer bout the triglycerides when she gets home thanks

homegrown said:
homegrown
triglycerides normal 130

fat gain and feeling lethargic are what prompted me to get bloods.....

This is my 3rd day of total clean eating. Only took in 40 mg of cholesterol in 3 days. Im feeling good. Really. Was a good smack in the face to me.

One prob Im having is I can't find a protein powder with less than 10 mg of cholesterol and a bunch of saturated fat per serving.
Any suggestions???

I hope you are not going to have to change your name to lith56littleguy now... 🙂

JM750 said:
I hope you are not going to have to change your name to lith56littleguy now... 🙂
JM750
Never..... This recovery will be throughout my surgery. Im on a trt level of test. I've learned my lesson. Consider it a prelude to lith56 superhugeand healthy guy. Man things have changed. I have a whole new world of goals in my head now bro.

I will come back bigger, stronger, and badder. This is only a challenge to me bro.........

lith56bigguy said:
Never..... This recovery will be throughout my surgery. Im on a trt level of test. I've learned my lesson. Consider it a prelude to lith56 superhugeand healthy guy. Man things have changed. I have a whole new world of goals in my head now bro.

I will come back bigger, stronger, and badder. This is only a challenge to me bro.........
lith56bigguyNow that's the SPIRIT!!! Go get it, Big Guy!!! 😉

Thanksgiving Day. Made the feast for the rest of the family. Hardly ate myself. Had my egg whites and bowl of cheerios later. Still pissed about this BW.....

lith56bigguy said:
Thanksgiving Day. Made the feast for the rest of the family. Hardly ate myself. Had my egg whites and bowl of cheerios later. Still pissed about this BW.....
lith56bigguyThis is the point when a good friend says........Hahahahahahah Friggin Idiot!! 😉 That'll learn ya! (sorry, I'm all about the tough love) ;D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.