• Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 246
  • Tags Tags
    primo would
T

Thorus

Let's hear it,real or fake?

[attachment deleted by admin]

idk but i know a lot of peeps wanting to get their hands on real..

Ok then. I'll be the idiot who raises his hand only to be bitch slapped. It's been my experience that Schering is 1 of only like 3 which make real Primo. The rest are watered down versions. O.k......slap away ;D

TSizemore said:
Ok then. I'll be the idiot who raises his hand only to be bitch slapped. It's been my experience that Schering is 1 of only like 3 which make real Primo. The rest are watered down versions. O.k......slap away ;D
TSizemore
There is one primo that is real and like this one...not saying that this isn't real yet but this could be real or not, you know what I mean? 🙂

Well, my thought would be that legitimate ampules would be painted, not have stick on labels.

Wabbitt said:
Well, my thought would be that legitimate ampules would be painted, not have stick on labels.
Wabbitt
Nope, legit amps do have stick on labels in many cases...

so what's the answer?

Agent is drop dead gorgeous from head to..,and any where else ur mind may take u,,, she's what I asked for Christmas

Vicious 13 said:
Agent is drop dead gorgeous from head to..,and any where else ur mind may take u,,, she's what I asked for Christmas
Vicious 13Where does your mind take you 😉

AgentYes said:
Mine is real. Guaranteed.

~A
AgentYes

😉 😉 want to send me some to try and see???????? I know of only one place I will get primo from.. the never getting it place!!!!!!!!!lol It has nothing to do with cost. JUST the most faked aas next to masteron. JMO

Re: Re: Bayer Primo,real or fake?

ODINSBLOOD said:
AgentYes said:
Mine is real. Guaranteed.

~A
AgentYes

😉 😉 want to send me some to try and see???????? I know of only one place I will get primo from.. the never getting it place!!!!!!!!!lol It has nothing to do with cost. JUST the most faked aas next to masteron. JMO

I'm getting mass spec. Run in it by the man and his official thumbs up is going to have to be good enough for everyone.

Shouldnt it be a print instead of a sticker/label on em and was please fill us in on why/how to know if its fake or real?

ODINSBLOOD said:
Thorus said:
I have to disappoint you bros...these are FAKES ...
Thorus
how can you tell they are fake?? Did you check them against the number on the box in the picture?

Simple, I'm an supplier as you could see and I was shown these from my supplier as fakes...and most important they cost 5$ in europe and they should cost 7$ in Turkey...no further checks needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.