Bayer Primo,real or fake?

• Thread starter Thread starter Thorus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 247
  • Tags Tags
    primo would
goodfella said:
Shouldnt it be a print instead of a sticker/label on em and was please fill us in on why/how to know if its fake or real?
goodfella
Nope,there is a sticker and yes,these look mighty good!

Thorus said:
ODINSBLOOD said:
Thorus said:
I have to disappoint you bros...these are FAKES ...
Thorus
how can you tell they are fake?? Did you check them against the number on the box in the picture?

Simple, I'm an supplier as you could see and I was shown these from my supplier as fakes...and most important they cost 5$ in europe and they should cost 7$ in Turkey...no further checks needed.
Ok then.....I believe you set us up for failure. That information wasn't presented in the picture in any shape or form. If the criteria for determining whether it is a fake or not is price, then we're screwed. Anybody can just charge more for a fake.

The aim of this was to see how much customers know about gear,that's why I set it up as a question.

Yes,things are getting tough for you guys in regarding to knowing what's fake and what's not.

Respect,

T.

TSizemore said:
Thorus said:
ODINSBLOOD said:
Thorus said:
I have to disappoint you bros...these are FAKES ...
Thorus
how can you tell they are fake?? Did you check them against the number on the box in the picture?

Simple, I'm an supplier as you could see and I was shown these from my supplier as fakes...and most important they cost 5$ in europe and they should cost 7$ in Turkey...no further checks needed.
Ok then.....I believe you set us up for failure. That information wasn't presented in the picture in any shape or form. If the criteria for determining whether it is a fake or not is price, then we're screwed. Anybody can just charge more for a fake.

I would have said fake for the same reason Wabbs did cheap paper sticker on amp and not painted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.