BD pins

MattyIce said:
Where can I find boxes of BD? Getpinz is no go.
MattyIce
I get all my needles from around the park on the ground. All sorts of different gauge needles, some even have some left over oil in them.

Do you think BD that much better? I tried Exel one time and never went back. Couldn't beat the price. A few of my buddies only use BD, I couldn't tell a difference..

If u go to the hospital and pretty much walk into any room , there are red boxes w/ clear tops . Open them up and WALA , pins on all shapes and sizes !!!

I've never really cared about name brand. I have been using BD which is good. There is a website for nursing supplies that sells them, I'll see if I can locate it. I had checked out the hemoglobin level test machine and had came across them.

http://www.allegromedical.com/syringes-c570/syringe-luer-lok-3cc-23gx1-in-ns-p547237.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not exactly crazy over BD pins from gpz. The last batch I received tended to stick like crazy. No matter how hard you pushed the plunger it was not going to go down on about a third of them. I've been looking for something better myself.

Quit being a puss!
Take your soft ass to tractor supply and get some real darts....
Lmao.....
Im not really an asshole, i just play one one t.v.

https://www.rui-products.com/accessories.html

superbee said:
Do you think BD that much better? I tried Exel one time and never went back. Couldn't beat the price. A few of my buddies only use BD, I couldn't tell a difference..
superbeeI've said it before nothing beats terumo.
I have a ton of BD because i can't get terumos anymore and I don't really like them much. Guess I'm spoiled from using terumo.

jshredz said:
I've said it before nothing beats terumo.
I have a ton of BD because i can't get terumos anymore and I don't really like them much. Guess I'm spoiled from using terumo.
jshredz
I agree. Last batch of BD I picked up it seemed like every 5th one was dull.

Jinko said:
I agree. Last batch of BD I picked up it seemed like every 5th one was dull.
JinkoHell yea bro. Sometimes i feel like I can almost hear the damn pins ripping the skin!!!

jshredz said:
Hell yea bro. Sometimes i feel like I can almost hear the damn pins ripping the skin!!!
jshredz
Tell me about it. Like using a spoon to cut a cheap steak.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.