BD pins

I like BD because they are sharper than terumo but the plunger is not as smooth as terumo. I go the local independent pharmacy and get all my pins, no questions asked and they have them next day no deposit required.

Thanks
TMM

HybridTheory said:
You can get better than bd on gpz for cheaper,I think I pay like 20 bucks for 50 pinz with replacement tips shipped,Im in florida so it gets to me in 2 days usually,but at that price I dont even notice it,they are basically free in my opinion,if someone ask me for 1 I give them 5.
HybridTheoryI do this too. Love the combo packs to make it easy.

Ive used BD, terumo and nipro from gpz. The only issue I had was nipro seems harder to push more often than BD. Needles all felt the same to me. Each brand had a few that pinched/felt dull and I just replaced with a different needle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.