Been a Long Hiatus

@TSizemore good you see your still around bro!!

@TSizemore good you see your still around bro!!
jshredzYou bet Brother! Thinking about another show this year.... but, Shit I'm getting to old for this! After that last shoulder surgery, Just posing is a royal pain in the ass!

You bet Brother! Thinking about another show this year.... but, Shit I'm getting to old for this! After that last shoulder surgery, Just posing is a royal pain in the ass!
TSizemoreSo your saying you'll look more like bizarro than superman on stage?
Might be time to change that avi.. Jk bro.
I know all about shoulder surgery, been a few years since I had my right one re-attached.

@TSizemore I sent over a special Goat to welcome you back!
Slightly used by @GRIM !!!
No long term trauma !!!
You Are Welcome !!!

Thanks everyone for the Warm Welcome Home!! Like I said, I haven't been completely out of touch, but I'm real happy to be back home again!

Thanks everyone for the Warm Welcome Home!! Like I said, I haven't been completely out of touch, but I'm real happy to be back home again!
TSizemoreHave you tried the sexual maneuver called the warm welcome? If not I recommend it.

Awesome to see you back at EG brother, missed seeing your Superman Avy!! 🙂

Awesome to see you back at EG brother, missed seeing your Superman Avy!! 🙂
ThorHahaha.... I make my bosses see it everyday! It's the background image on my Zoom and Teams meetings! 😛

Hahaha.... I make my bosses see it everyday! It's the background image on my Zoom and Teams meetings! 😛
TSizemoreLol bet you are like Superman to your team...so fitting! One colleague is a big fan of Captain America and has his shield as a background image on Zoom!

Hey Iron Fam!! It's been a Long Sabbatical for me... well, not really sabbatical, more like working my ass off trying to salvage our Gym/Studio and keep it alive since last January. Got a promotion at work at the beginning of the year, which came with a Work computer that I can't use for this kind of stuff. I want to thank Grim for keeping up with me during all that time and being understanding, we've chatted often, but not enough. I haven't forgotten all you guys... It was so good to log on last night, even if it was just for 15 minutes, which turned out to be productive too.... Sorry Eman! LOL!!! anyway.. I'm hoping to be active again, I can't be as active as I was right now, still dipping the toes in with work, (basically working 3 jobs) but if I can "Time Block" myself, I think I can make it happen. Miss everyone here....
TSizemoreYou have always been the most solid bro in here bro. Take your time. We appreciate the communication and commitment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.