years

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I just got out on Monday guys I was on probation over a fight I got into a couple years ago and I messed that up so they gave me my time. But all that shits behind me now no probation no court dates nothing I'm a free man .I was hoping my account didn't get deleted. Man I been on this board for a few years and I missed the shit out of it. I could do nothing but push ups dips and jog when I was in sucked. I'm ready for some good weight training some test and some good food!!! Just wanted to shout out at my Bros so glad to be back!!!

Welcome Back Bro !!!
Being in sucks balls . When I was younger I spent 3 months away , hated it , but at least they had a weight room and the powdered eggs were my favorite !

damn bro welcome back!

Some of us go through it! Time to pick things back up and get Swole! Welcome back!

I think a lot of us have experienced this in life, since a lot of people are stupid and think they can act or talk to someone however they please and you have to put them in their place. The bad thing is even if it is self defense or someone else started it if you beat the dog shit out of them while protecting yourself you still get charged (been there).

WELCOME BACK!!

Welcome back Dago.
I feel all of us have been in a situation where the wrong decision or bad luck could've landed us in jail.
Glad things are sorted out and your a free man now bro.

Glad you're out man! The grass is greener 😉

Glad you're out man! The grass is greener 😉
MickHey bros. I have been away for a long time. Just got away from the gym for a few years. Busy with work and family. I’m happy to see a lot of faces still here. Dago glad you’re back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.