best bac water?

mustang_00

Recruit
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
been using quality pure for the last 6 months. slight sting when injecting and leads to lipohypertrophy 3 days later no matter what. curiosity set in and I used bac water I had from battlebornpep the last 3 weeks have been sting free and no lipohypertrophy. needless to say I'm pretty pissed off knowing it was the bac water. but, thankful I caught it. which bac water are you using and from where? bbp seems to have went under or renamed themselves.

been using quality pure for the last 6 months. slight sting when injecting and leads to lipohypertrophy 3 days later no matter what. curiosity set in and I used bac water I had from battlebornpep the last 3 weeks have been sting free and no lipohypertrophy. needless to say I'm pretty pissed off knowing it was the bac water. but, thankful I caught it. which bac water are you using and from where? bbp seems to have went under or renamed themselves.
mustang_00Just a question? Does your bac water have an expiration date on it? If it’s out dated I’ve had it leave bad lumps on me, I get my bac water from
I get my bac water from gpzmedlab.com, they have pins and a lot of stuff, vials etc, is your bac water outdated? Does it have an expiration date on it? In the past my bac are was went way past the expiration date, and it was burning when I would shoot it, and it left nasty bumps on my stomach, just cause it went out, dated, gpzmedlabs.com bac water works great for me, It’s 15 bucks for a 30cc bottle, I’ve also got bac water off Amazon, it was super cheap, 5 bucks for 2 30cc bottles, if your familiar with vigoroussteve on YouTube, you can type in best bac water to use, and he a tell you the absolute best kind to get, might wanna check that out! Hope I could be any help to u brother!!

Just a question? Does your bac water have an expiration date on it? If it’s out dated I’ve had it leave bad lumps on me, I get my bac water from

I get my bac water from gpzmedlab.com, they have pins and a lot of stuff, vials etc, is your bac water outdated? Does it have an expiration date on it? In the past my bac are was went way past the expiration date, and it was burning when I would shoot it, and it left nasty bumps on my stomach, just cause it went out, dated, gpzmedlabs.com bac water works great for me, It’s 15 bucks for a 30cc bottle, I’ve also got bac water off Amazon, it was super cheap, 5 bucks for 2 30cc bottles, if your familiar with vigoroussteve on YouTube, you can type in best bac water to use, and he a tell you the absolute best kind to get, might wanna check that out! Hope I could be any help to u brother!!
dirtyjoe8605I bought it off Amazon. says it expires on 11/2026. I looked at reviews and there are people complaining about the same thing and Google countless others. maybe it's just a shit brand or too much ba in it?! I'll take a look at that guy. thanks for the reply.

I bought it off Amazon. says it expires on 11/2026. I looked at reviews and there are people complaining about the same thing and Google countless others. maybe it's just a shit brand or too much ba in it?! I'll take a look at that guy. thanks for the reply.
mustang_00Probably not clean like its sopost to be i would not using asap if its leaving a lump

I bought it off Amazon. says it expires on 11/2026. I looked at reviews and there are people complaining about the same thing and Google countless others. maybe it's just a shit brand or too much ba in it?! I'll take a look at that guy. thanks for the reply.
mustang_00Ya I didn’t like the Amazon, off gpzmeds.com, I’ve not had any issues with that bac water! I had some that was out dated by a year and that’s why it was leaving lumps, but ya viggourussteve man on YouTube. Is great dude really knows his stuff. And no problem man that’s why the board is here to share information and help each other.

i make my own BAC water lol is that weird ? lol

not at all. I'm tempted. is it the classic 9.91ml distilled water 0.09ml ba?
mustang_00yeah its .9% I did 100mllast time so literally did .9ml to 99.1ml since its a tad more forgiving if u give it a bit too much BA.. but even if its 1% i dont think it would be too much of an issue but at 10ml bottle and u mess it up it can be a bit of a welty solution if u go subq tho not as bad as Acitic Acid /Bac Solution.. that shit stings ( did that yeaaars back .. was supposed to make IGF for stable? honestly i remember reading a thing about it, made it, no clue if it helped with stability, but it still stung lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.