Best Bodybuilder of the 21st Century ???

Akhusker said:
Flex lewis the Welsh dragon the 212 Mr O for the last 2 years. The guy is unreal!
AkhuskerI like Flew Lewis.....Supergirl actually has a picture with him. He's so tiny (vertically challenged) though. She has a hold of his bicep, nothing tiny about that! 8)

TSizemore said:
I like Flew Lewis.....Supergirl actually has a picture with him. He's so tiny (vertically challenged) though. She has a hold of his bicep, nothing tiny about that! 8)
TSizemore
must;ve made her day cause being married to you she used to tiny things. bahhhh Sorry bro you left yourself wide open to that one... Now back to the thread

Bump ^^^ for TS !!!
Lotta boxey lookin dudes in last years Mr. O !!! Look at Branch Warren, looks like he has that GH gut !!!
But I def like Flex Lewis, one of my favorites in BB today !!!

TSizemore said:
I like Flew Lewis.....Supergirl actually has a picture with him. He's so tiny (vertically challenged) though. She has a hold of his cawk, nothing tiny about that! 8)
TSizemoreWOW

TSizemore said:
Lol.....I knew after I posted that comment you were gonna mess with it.......should've deleted it :-\
TSizemoreglad you didn't 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.