Best Tren for bulking??

Guessing imma need to pick up some more tren real soon. I'm ready to drop the rest of this damn gut! Lake time is soon approaching my friends!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

RockShawn said:
Yes. High quality cheeseburger calories!

To gfs point, I do know a guy who was naturally overweight and stayed that way while eating a "clean" diet. Then with tren and gh, he stays about 10% visible abs and eats candy bars and ice cream and junk pretty much all day. It's weird.
RockShawnThat's the main point!! Yes, Goodfella...you might be "Genetically Gifted" but that's the exception. Like said above 95% of people.....You're just in that lucky 5%! Dirty Dawg!! 😉

I'm lucky with my metabolism too. I'm 236 right now at 11%. Yesterday I had 7 pb&J sandwiches, 500cal of white rice, 1/4lb ground turkey, a serving of asparagus, then had 4 miller lights, 1 jalepeno cheeseburger, and a double serving of fries with nacho cheese.

When I do diet and eat clean I keep around like 8-9% but I'd rather eat. My abs still show up to 15% so it doesn't bother me much

NextGen Freak said:
I'm lucky with my metabolism too. I'm 236 right now at 11%. Yesterday I had 7 pb&J sandwiches, 500cal of white rice, 1/4lb ground turkey, a serving of asparagus, then had 4 miller lights, 1 jalepeno cheeseburger, and a double serving of fries with nacho cheese.

When I do diet and eat clean I keep around like 8-9% but I'd rather eat. My abs still show up to 15% so it doesn't bother me much
NextGen FreakWas yesterday a "High Carb" day? Or, re-load day? Or, just a typical day? My question I guess; Was yesterday part of a regimen?

I have always been a Tren E man myself....remember Tren is great for bulking with calories, Im currently bulking with 250mg e3d Tren E and Test C 300 E3d....Sometimes the tren does get alittle intense!

lol@grim

GRIM said:
Better diet and you'd make better gains..
GRIM
Words from a wise man,

To many people rely on drugs when 80% of this thing we do is diet. Ya gonna count calories and limit your carbs ya ain't gonna grow, eat EVERYTHING in site, non processed clean foods and you will grow, it ain't the drugs.

I respectfully disagree my metabolism sucks and ive always carried stubborn fat aroumd the waist. The trick is run tren high enough and its going to burn fat I need to constantly eat carbs and sugar or I start feeling hyo. I eat a cuo of ice cream almost ed before bed. I never got the fat burning effect until I upped the dose run 100mgs ed and let me see you get fat youd have to sit at McDonald's eat all your meals there lol im the leanest ever right now I can imagine the changes that will happen in the next 2 or 3 months. Diet is important but u can get away with alot more on tren.

49ER said:
I respectfully disagree my metabolism sucks and ive always carried stubborn fat aroumd the waist. The trick is run tren high enough and its going to burn fat I need to constantly eat carbs and sugar or I start feeling hyo. I eat a cuo of ice cream almost ed before bed. I never got the fat burning effect until I upped the dose run 100mgs ed and let me see you get fat youd have to sit at McDonald's eat all your meals there lol im the leanest ever right now I can imagine the changes that will happen in the next 2 or 3 months. Diet is important but u can get away with alot more on tren.
49ERbut your results would be even better on a cleaner diet..

GRIM said:
but your results would be even better on a cleaner diet..
GRIMMaybe but I feel I need a little junk im also using t3 and I dont want to turn into a twig only time diet is super important is when dieting for a show and you really need to get under 6% bodybuilders dont eat clean all the time but they have good hgh in there blood.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.