Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
this guy was a board admin

I’ve never heard anything good about BOP. The admin himself had been outed numerous times as a scammer. Plus the fucking idiot knew he was being watched and continued to do so. He had it coming. Shit like this is why I choose to remain here and only here. Sure anything can happen and go down but the chances of that happening here I believe are extremely small

Wasnt the admin of BOP

User was Dred

He ran several board over the years

It wasn’t? That’s how the article read to me. I’ve heard that handle before reading thru the forums

The sales were made at BOP
unsure if Dred had more to do with bop or not
It is possible

This guy knows ^.
I remember the first time I got on BOP i had an uneasy feeling from it despite so many bro’s recommending it. So I never bought from there includeing quite a few other boards as well over the years I’ve avoided like the plague

How Is that place still up and running?
You would think the Feds are going to shut it down since all of this came pout in the open.

Bop? Purchase was from there. Feds purchase from and frequent forums
Dred forum wasnt even mentioned

When we all left BOP 8 or 9 years ago he was threating Labs for money or saying he would turn them into LE, and I know that they were reading everyone's PMs.

They def were.
I know its only my word but here at eg i cant read pms even if i wanted to 😉

Unfortunately you don’t know what you’re talking about. Everyone’s freaking out about that damn statement. Nobody is noticing that it was the FDA not the DEA. And if my memory serves me right it was due to another source who was being watched and eventually busted smh ‍♂️

Fda and dea do work together share info etc

The scary part is dred knows alot of big players in the game. Of he starts snitching it could turn into another operation raw deal. Grim it sounds like you know him too. I think he's too selfish to take his time like a man. Just my opinion. if someone knows him personally and I'm wrong please correct me. I'd feel better lol

Roll over on sources on HU board, D reds a known scammer I'm sure a snitch isn't a far off
Even though HU wasn't mentioned gotta think they know. He would give info in sources there to save his ass
Just my humble opinion

Last edited:
I agree 100% I just hope it doesn't turn into an operation raw deal again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.