Big Bust

I don't think there's a good enough lawyer to save his ass at this point

I don't know him personally.
I know ppl who do

After reading this.....EG is the only board Ill be apart of. Its also inspired me to learn about security (im not tech savy). Vpns...proxies...encryption...Im really thankful for EG. I need to be more active on here. I think these other "underground" boards are sketchy....What really sickens me is...the nation has herion and shit coming in and real dangerous ...violent drugs...and they parade this steroid bust like they really got hardcore criminals off the street.

Busting the marijuana grows is kind of ironic too...legal to grow in Oregon ...Colorado...couple guys get caught in rhode island...all the sudden its a drug ring of hardcore organized criminals.....smh
How about getting some real threats...meth..heroin...and whatevernelse is out there....sons of bitches making viruses and stuff. Im done ranting.
Freaking BS.

After reading this.....EG is the only board Ill be apart of. Its also inspired me to learn about security (im not tech savy). Vpns...proxies...encryption...Im really thankful for EG. I need to be more active on here. I think these other "underground" boards are sketchy....What really sickens me is...the nation has herion and shit coming in and real dangerous ...violent drugs...and they parade this steroid bust like they really got hardcore criminals off the street.

Busting the marijuana grows is kind of ironic too...legal to grow in Oregon ...Colorado...couple guys get caught in rhode island...all the sudden its a drug ring of hardcore organized criminals.....smh
How about getting some real threats...meth..heroin...and whatevernelse is out there....sons of bitches making viruses and stuff. Im done ranting.
Freaking BS.
Southerncrossthey love to grab the low-hanging fruit in Rhode Island--busting the flea markets, spas, pot grows, gambling operations, etc.

Im a person in recovery. Drugs have definately impacted my life. Fortunately since i choose to no longer use them n take steps on a daily basis to never return to active addiction all that ive been through is now a positive in my life. AAS are tools that allow me to reach and exceed my physical goals. They also work in my favor as a form of blocker to returning to that past life. My whole life now is completely different. I train im a trainer n an advocate for this lifestyle we lead.

I know this is an old thread but i know bop and dred has come up in news and other chatter more recently. Are any of the sponsprs on EG sponsors over there or any other boards linked to them?

I know this is an old thread but i know bop and dred has come up in news and other chatter more recently. Are any of the sponsprs on EG sponsors over there or any other boards linked to them?
puff88Agree I was going to comment this has occurred with Chemical soldier/ Brotherhood
Several time before

He lives not too far from me. I'd never heard of him as this is the only board i'm on and will ever be on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.