EG Cash
Here i am at Jacked City AKA THE TORTURE CHAMBER on
the cables. Cables are 1 of the best parts of the workout
on chest day. I start from the top and work my way down
right below the.waist. 3.sets of 15 a piece. Comment if
you like bros! All comments welcome. Also any suggestions
for your brother! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

I like using the cables in the same way, from the top all the way to the bottom 10 reps every 2 # spots. Or sometimes I'll do from the bottom up !!! Good way to gorge the chest w blood and stretch muscle fibers !!!

damn bro you're fucking huge! look at those calves. I wanna be like that someday. :'(

Damn, I never feel like I get enough of a workout unless I use free weights. Fucking love dumb bells!!! But I do like to burn myself out on cables at the end of my workouts!!!

Looking swole big boss. .

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Yes, that's exactly why he's called BIGBOSS!! Dang mane I got some catchin up to do. Kill it brother!

Thanks Brothers! I encourage all bro to post their cable pics! If not in this thread start one!
Thanks again brothers for all the good comments mane!

Hell Yeah looking jacked BB!!

I love me some cables, just like that as well. Up then down. I skip two spots and go all the way to the floor for some uppercuts. try to isolate the lower chest a lil bit... Just go through them as fast as you can. Major burn and pump!!

BIGBOSS looking fanfuckingtastic brother. Great symmetry gives me something to work towards through JDB3's punishment!!!

Looking good mane!

I like to use cables as a finish type exercise.

BOSS! WHEN YOU FINIISH THAT MOVEMENT YOU EXTEND THEM ARMS ALL THE WAY OUT! ARMS OUT ELBOWS=NO BENDING AT END OF MOVEMENT...THIS WAY YOU CAN SQUEEZE CHEST DEEP!!!!!!!!!!

MORE RESISTANCE ON PEC THIS WAYY...ALMOST LIKE ON THE POSTIVE YOU PRESSING FORWARD, LIKE A PRESS

TGHATS FOR ALL OF YA....NO BENT ELBOWS AT END OF CABLE ...ARMS ALL WAY OUT...SQUEEZE CHEST !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.