Blood Glucose- Hypo or Hyper don't know but feel like shit

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Anyone have any issues of waking in the morning with feelings of light headedness, pins and needles in fingers and palms, shaking hands (tremors), and night sweats? Also, some episodes later in the day but mostly in the first half upon waking. I sleep like a rock, but wake up in a pool of sweat several times per night. It seems to me that what is happening is related to Blood Sugar or Blood Glucose but don't know for sure. I have been on 2 iu's ED HGH for 4 months, Test E 800 per Week (for 18 weeks), Mast E 500 per week (for 18 weeks), EQ 600 per week (for 8 weeks), just finished up Winny @ 75mgs per day (for 10 weeks). I have been doing cycled Keto for over a year and have really leaned out to 6 - 8% BF. I may need to drop down to a cruise on Test and Mast for a while to give everything a chance to level out on it's own and change up the diet. I noticed it before the HGH was added 4 months ago, but it has gotten worse w/ adding the GH. I kept thinking that GH sides would go away with repeated use, but it doesn't look like that is going to be the case here. 🙂 At age 45, my body is def telling me that something I'm doing isn't cool. Anyone ever invest in a BGlucose meter and monitor their sugar? If so, what numbers should I be looking to for normal ranges? It really sucks to invest all this time to physique and health and end up feeling like shit half the day with these episodes of whatever the hell is going on. Also, even with all the test I have been running along w/ Mast, my libido is not where I would like it to be, so I am thinking that the other issues I am having are also causing libido problems too???? Everything works fine once it gets started, it's just the animal instinct for sex is not there. Who knows..... Lol I just took a week off for vacation and did not train and ate everything I wanted for a week and only did cardio for 3 days so I don't think I need to change up anything training wise. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated brothers!

Honestly......maintaining a 6% bodyfat isn't exactly the best for your body. Might want to think about a couple days a week off from the GH.....don't want to trip up your insulin sensitivity. Blood sugar less than 100 is good for a normal individual. I've seen Diabetics at 120 and be perfectly fine, so that number wouldn't be a shocker either, but it's not ideal.

I agree TSize, just kind of wanted to see how low I could get it for this Summer. Good idea on the GH, I'll try that. Are about all the meters the same style and type? Should I check it on a schedule or just when I don't feel right? Thanks for the suggestions bro!

Hey Tsize just a thought, what about Estro being too high and causing hypoglycemia? Ever heard of that? I was on Adex for a couple years and switched up to Aromasin a few weeks back. Maybe I'm just not a good candidate for Aromasin and need to stay on Adex?????? Because the sweating, tremors and fight or flight feelings are very similar to estro sides for me. Again, just a thought and trying to do a little brainstorming.....(little brain=little brainstorming. Lol)

Kuntrykok said:
Hey Tsize just a thought, what about Estro being too high and causing hypoglycemia? Ever heard of that? I was on Adex for a couple years and switched up to Aromasin a few weeks back. Maybe I'm just not a good candidate for Aromasin and need to stay on Adex?????? Because the sweating, tremors and fight or flight feelings are very similar to estro sides for me. Again, just a thought and trying to do a little brainstorming.....(little brain=little brainstorming. Lol)
KuntrykokWhen you say been on Adex for a couple of years....what exactly does that mean?

I blast and cruise, so even on cruise I still have to have .25 mgs adex EOD or E3D on 300 mgs week of test to keep Estro in check, so I am estimating on the 2 years, it could be closer to 3, before that I was off and not training for about 5 years due to a couple spinal fusions and a spinal cord cyst. I have always had estro issues even when not on any gear.

Time for a blood test

A cruise level of Test and 2iu's of GH are a good combo....been on for 18 wks...you can either come down to Trt, drop the GH to 5on/2off, Asin should be 12.5 eod prob, and check your blood sugar......start with the GH, and pick up a g-meter.

TSizemore said:
Time for a blood test

A cruise level of Test and 2iu's of GH are a good combo....been on for 18 wks...you can either come down to Trt, drop the GH to 5on/2off, Asin should be 12.5 eod prob, and check your blood sugar......start with the GH, and pick up a g-meter.
TSizemore
Sounds like a good plan. I am going to check on blood test tomorrow. I just had a female hormone panel done a few weeks back, I'll post it up tomorrow and maybe it will show something that I am missing. Thanks again for the suggestions!

Very good detail explanation of what your feeling kuntry.
I have night sweats and occasionally the light headed/ dizzy feeling.
Usually for me the dizzy is coming fro dehydration, at least that's my thought because I can load up on fluids and feel better soon after.
I don't know why I sweat so much.
Not on cycle, TRT or any juice.
On 5iu HGH a day with no sides at all but just tested last week at 23.3ng so I don't think it the GH , it appears to be good.

The libido issue may be SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) related another reason that coming down to TRT dose makes sense as I think I am wasting most of my test E due to high SHGB. Or it may come back to the switching from Adex to Aromasin and maybe I'm just not a responder to Aromasin??? I am anxious to see what my bloods come back for estrogen since I just switched to maximpep's aromasin on July 30th.

hGH Interferes with insulin and can make blood glucose level rise.

Google "Growth Hormone and Blood Glucose" and there are several medical studies on it. Now when we increase the level of hGH in out bodies beyond what the body would normally produce, that interference shows up in High Blood Glucose. Mine the other night was 111 and I was shaking and dizzy like I was Hypo when in fact I was hyper.

I'm starting to form the opinion that Insulin should be administered when using high doses of hGH and or peptides that increase hGH production.

My glucose serum was 117 (high) on 7/15 from my lab crop female hormone panel. I am only taking 2 IU's per day of GH. Hmmmm..... I was the same way, it seems like I am hypo and I may actually be hyper. I'm getting a meter on the way home.

Kuntrykok said:
My glucose serum was 117 (high) on 7/15 from my lab crop female hormone panel. I am only taking 2 IU's per day of GH. Hmmmm..... I was the same way, it seems like I am hypo and I may actually be hyper. I'm getting a meter on the way home.
Kuntrykok2Iu's isn't high amounts........

In relation to some that use 8-10 IU's or even 4-6 iu's per day, NO But it must be though for my weight and size???? The numbers don't lie.

RockShawn said:
No, but depending on the potency, it could affect like higher doses. just something to consider. it is exogenous GH
RockShawnDepending on the recon.....yea, it could.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.