Blood Glucose- Hypo or Hyper don't know but feel like shit

Kuntrykok said:
We need to ask Sylvester anybody got his cell? Lol
Kuntrykok
I think its hyper.. drink a couple servings of sugar free metamucil before bed and see hiw you feel in the morning.

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

homegrown said:
I think its hyper.. drink a couple servings of sugar free metamucil before bed and see hiw you feel in the morning.

homegrown
Will do brother Homegrown!

Kuntrykok said:
Think it could be not enough fiber?
KuntrykokIt can greatly slow fown digestion and sudden emptying of your stomach.. but fiber has been shown to greatly impact blood glucose levels.

Got a meter and checked it this a.m. Upon waking and it was 111. Took the 2 servings of sugar free Metamucil last night. Will keep doing it and see if it knocks it on down. Felt shaky and a little sweaty at 111 this a.m. Ate a quest bar and rechecked 20 minutes larer and it was 101, still a little shaky, sweating less.

Kuntrykok said:
Got a meter and checked it this a.m. Upon waking and it was 111. Took the 2 servings of sugar free Metamucil last night. Will keep doing it and see if it knocks it on down. Felt shaky and a little sweaty at 111 this a.m. Ate a quest bar and rechecked 20 minutes larer and it was 101, still a little shaky, sweating less.
KuntrykokWhat do you eat before going to bed amd how close to bed do you eat? Also, when do you use you hgh and how much and what brand?

Usually don't eat after 6:00 pm Monday-Friday, and tend to have all protein (4-6 eggs or some chicken or beef). I take GH after waking, usually w in an hour. It's green top hyges from MB @
2 IU's per day 7 days a week.
Thanks bro for looking at this.

Kuntrykok said:
Usually don't eat after 6:00 pm Monday-Friday, and tend to have all protein (4-6 eggs or some chicken or beef). I take GH after waking, usually w in an hour. It's green top hyges from MB @
2 IU's per day 7 days a week.
Thanks bro for looking at this.
KuntrykokWould say its safe to count the hgh out... Is there a particular reason why you dont eat past 6 and only have those food items?

Are you still doing Keto? Is that why the early evening fast? I've been waiting to hear the G-meter results.

So you don't think it's HGH related?

I have low carbs M-F and carb meals Sat and Sun. I am ultra carb sensitive in my 45 years of living in this shell. Lol I have been on this diet program for almost 2 years.

So maybe add in some veg carbs or sweet potato in at the last meal of the day M-F? I'm going to continue with the Metamucil as you suggested.

Thanks mon!

TSizemore said:
Are you still doing Keto? Is that why the early evening fast? I've been waiting to hear the G-meter results.
TSizemore
I get up at 4:00 am for work and yes, I still cycle carbs. BG reading this morning was 111 upon waking.

Kuntrykok said:
So you don't think it's HGH related?

I have low carbs M-F and carb meals Sat and Sun. I am ultra carb sensitive in my 45 years of living in this shell. Lol I have been on this diet program for almost 2 years.

So maybe add in some veg carbs or sweet potato in at the last meal of the day M-F? I'm going to continue with the Metamucil as you suggested.

Thanks mon!
KuntrykokPm'ed you..

Fasting BG level this a.m. Was 74, which was great. Felt great, no shaking, sweating etc... Drank another 2 servings of sugar free Metamucil before bed last night. It looks like that may have been the fix. Thanks Homegrown and TSize, Very grateful, let me know if I can ever return the favor to you fine brothers.

REACH AROUNDS!! Had to beat Grim to it. ;D

Awesome to see you have a handle on your problem now, KK.

Kuntrykok said:
Fasting BG level this a.m. Was 74, which was great. Felt great, no shaking, sweating etc... Drank another 2 servings of sugar free Metamucil before bed last night. It looks like that may have been the fix. Thanks Homegrown and TSize, Very grateful, let me know if I can ever return the favor to you fine brothers.
KuntrykokWelcome... glad ur feeling better!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.