• Thread starter Thread starter Blueedge
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 124
  • Tags Tags
    happy sorry
B

Blueedge

Hey guys sorry for absence here last 2 weeks ive had a hectic time good and bad stuff going on With holidays ect...for those of u I have dealings with it will all be handled today and will provide tracking ect tonight. Also will updaye the challenge thread this evening when I get home. Again sorry for inconvenience I have cause a few of u . I will include something extra for yall. Happy new year guys

Blueedge said:
Hey guys sorry for absence here last 2 weeks ive had a hectic time good and bad stuff going on With holidays ect...for those of u I have dealings with it will all be handled today and will provide tracking ect tonight. Also will updaye the challenge thread this evening when I get home. Again sorry for inconvenience I have cause a few of u . I will include something extra for yall. Happy new year guys
Blueedge
^^WTF NOOB^^ Better get that shit posted and not shit from last christmas.

Who are you?

Guys everything shipped today with extra for everyone for my delayed action sorry guys..but 8m sure u will all be happy with packs. Im in the middle of a massive moving project. We finally found a long term rental condo that suites us perfectly with location aamenities and price..so we are finally clearing out our 10×30 storage unit and setting up new place. Ive had a ton on my plate but thats not good excuse for delay again sorry guys and happy new year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.