Boldenone Cypionate

Sure but i brew my gear so is home brew.

will have ten 10ml vials at 200mg/ml

gator said:
800 mg and your blood turns to syrup make sure to give blood
gatori def gotta stay away from then...

Be very carefull with bold it increases red blood
Cells over. 600 can cause bad sides I ran EQ at 1000 mg and it gave me nasty nose bleeds and bad headaches also if you cut yourself you will not stop bleeding higher red bloodcell affect blood clot. Start with 600 increase to 750-800 and go from there I recommend to give blood at that high of a dose. Thicking blood can damage your heart be very carefull

gator said:
Be very carefull with bold it increases red blood
Cells over. 600 can cause bad sides I ran EQ at 1000 mg and it gave me nasty nose bleeds and bad headaches also if you cut yourself you will not stop bleeding higher red bloodcell affect blood clot. Start with 600 increase to 750-800 and go from there I recommend to give blood at that high of a dose. Thicking blood can damage your heart be very carefull
gator
Good info gator.

1000mg of that stuff ?????? Imagine it would thicken you up!! :🙂

I usually always run my eq and test both at around a gram a week and dont think I would ever say nasty sides about it. Maybe a nose bleed toward the end, which was annoying, but other than that was about the only side worth mentioning I've ever got, besides being hungry 24/7.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.