BOP back up

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 362
  • Tags Tags
    bop bullshit
Fuck that board and the slimy ass snitches that come w it !!!

I received an email also saying not to listen to what is being said in other places and that the site was under ddos attack, and is 100% secure. Thanks to blaster its back up. Lol

Seems convenient after seeing that we are being DDOS attacked that now he comes out and claims that's what the problem was. Where as Grim knew from the second it started here. Did it suck we had a few outages, yes, but he's been down for over a month right.

DDOS was never mentioned in any his ridiculous attempts to communicate with anyone.

So be it. Smells like Bullshit to me and I live near cattle so I'd know.

Did you also notice that most of the sponsor's here are back over there again....

Too fishy doesnt make any since.....eg for me.....plus ddos wasnt mentioned ever......now it is. Wonder if tex talked to him they seemed close.

Sponsors that are here were always there cm joker etc maybe havent left him yet or he hasnt taken down there banner. Seems like a good question to ask cm and joker see what there opinion is.

That really sucks that the sponsors would leave I was glad to see them come here. I like EG much better, not near as much bullshit and when something is going on you get an email from Grim

Anonymous said:
Did you also notice that most of the sponsor's here are back over there again....
AnonymousI'm sure pain restored the site as it was when it went down so their forums and banners would be back up until they tell him to take them down.

Active posters beware.

His reasons have ALL been bullshit.
I even contacted hist host, there is no $1200 DDOS protection.
Basic is free and all they offer.
He simply is using a free cloudflare account.

If you want to trust a lying, conning admin go for it :/

Not to forget reading pm's, logging into users accounts and so much more that is 100% proven.

I have no respect for pain or BOP, logged out just as soon as I read this thread

This is bronco Btw

I really don't want to be with two forums for this shit. One is enough and EG has been great so bye bye BOP for good

This is Lith

Just saw pains PM last night.

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt and expect that people would do right instead of wrong and it's bitten me in the ass before. All these bros can't be wrong about what went down.
Besides most of good bros are already here so I'm not going back. .
I'm sure it won't be long until I get stripped from my Vet status also.

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

jshredz said:
Just saw pains PM last night.

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt and expect that people would do right instead of wrong and it's bitten me in the ass before. All these bros can't be wrong about what went down.
Besides most of good bros are already here so I'm not going back. .
I'm sure it won't be long until I get stripped from my Vet status also.

Jshredz
jshredzYou don't need a title here for us to know you are a vet. You just keep that avi up there. Nuff said with that bad boy 😉

Can anything thats going on effect our phones? Mine has been acting weird real slow and when I get5 calls the person on other end tells me it soumds like a fax machine

Anonymous said:
Can anything thats going on effect our phones? Mine has been acting weird real slow and when I get5 calls the person on other end tells me it soumds like a fax machine
Anonymousnot as far as i know..

Anonymous said:
Anonymous
The only way it would affect your phone would be if Tapatalk or your browser is running in the background trying to connect. Clearing your Ram or rebooting would fix that issue tho.

Jshredz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.