BOP back up

• Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 361
  • Tags Tags
    bop bullshit
I cant believe this subject is still alive....let it go already. BOP is scandalous, if you want to be scammed or get in deep shit then by all means go ahead and post away on BOP. Just dont track your shit stained shoes on EGs carpet!

I repped for AMA on bop and before I stepped down as a rep, AMA told me they were done with pain and his bullshit. That was the first hint for me. If amas banner is still up its not by their decision because they told pain thry were done about a week or two before all this happened.

Z82 said:
I cant believe this subject is still alive....let it go already. BOP is scandalous, if you want to be scammed or get in deep shit then by all means go ahead and post away on BOP. Just dont track your shit stained shoes on EGs carpet!
Z82Wish I could give you karma from tapatalk!!

Z82 said:

I repped for AMA on bop and before I stepped down as a rep, AMA told me they were done with pain and his bullshit. That was the first hint for me. If amas banner is still up its not by their decision because they told pain thry were done about a week or two before all this happened.
Z82I agree.
Im still trying to be open and honest on my end as far as my posts go.

This asshole isn't worth the band width it takes to even post about! I guess if you into being having your info being hacked, data being shared, scammed out of money and being ass raped in prison, by all means pack your shit and go! But as Z said keep your shit stains there.

I've gotten a number of nasty, overly-personal emails from Pain since this started, as if I was the one to blame for his site going down and everyone leaving lol.. That alone would be enough for me to not go back, if he was really in the right and not scamming anyone, logging passwords and into accounts etc, and it was simply a DDOS attack he should've said that from the beginning and been open about fighting the rumors. Instead he turned vicious and started launching personal attacks, threatened me with DEA (he claims this email was spoofed, and the header DID have a "spoofing" site in it, but it was the same kind of nasty sounding bullshit he's spouted in every other email, and he would be the only one with reason to email me like that for bringing members to this board). So no I will NOT be going back regardless of anything. He took all of this the wrong way and only made himself look worse if he truly did nothing wrong. I'll post EVERY email from my side and his, have nothing to hide if anyone likes 🙂

-Digitalpharma

that's the thing, even if server down.
There is a way to communicate.
Still where all the money go I gotta wonder..

fuck bop and pain. that place went down the shitter.
EG is the place to be. grim is doing a hell of a job here.
the updates alone he gives us is great info

dickward used to not tell us a thing.
im proud to call this place home

I think it was a "He left his backdoor open to long and got a infected butt attack" True story :-*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.