GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Which of the two do ya think has the best physique ??? I was watching some YouTube vids about them both and how they have either a rivalry or just hatred of each other .
I have to say I admire the balls of Loyd for speaking the truth when so many others talk shit and lie thru their teeth . From what I saw McCarver is one that is a hypocrite !!!
They both look like fuckin monsters and I'll givem that .
Which would be the favored of them both in ya opinion, and any other specifics ya wanna give !!!

I laugh at some of the shit that comes out of his mouth. Look how smart he is now............he has lost feeling in his left arm for about 5 weeks because of a piss poor injection and is just now going to the doctor. He is young and still thinks he is invincible........he will one open up his eyes and listen to the vets or two end up dieing before he is 30. yeah he speaks the truth but damn the kid is a hypocrite and right out rude to people who question him.

I use to like bostin I do respect him being honest. But I think hes a fucken idiot and he makes bodybuilding look bad. People that see that shit get the wrong impression about bodybuilding hes gonna be the next poster boy for doing something stupid and harming himself.

Wow I didn't even know Bostin was a real competitor haha, I always thought he was an idiot that talked like he knew everything there was about using gear. I saw a few of his pics from a show and think Dallas has a better physic. I have read about a few other pro bodybuilders talking about Bostin like he is a disgrace to bodybuilding everywhere.

Bostin really lacks in the trap department and chest is kinda small for his upper body size. Seems as tho he just blast his arms with oil and is his main focus. He's also stated that he's basically chubby when not cutting and takes a shit ton of clen to cut down for the shows. So just by those statements (basically saws something along these lines, "us chubby fuckers just need to run a shit ton of clen, unlike those skinny fucks"), kinda shows he still has a lot to learn. Sure that gets you ready for the show asap, but long run it's probably not the best choice even if you are competing. Honestly i'll be surprised his some nosy bord LE/DEA doesn't knock on his door and then makes a video explaining about it after. Worst part is, he mentions he's training people and could only imagine what he's telling them to do.

I agree with all of ya. When I first saw him on YouTube back in the day, I was like look at this douche bag. But I know now that he has some knowledge, I do think that with all the shit he says he's taking, he should be in much better shape, IMO , but I'm no expert by any means.
All I can say is time will tell where he goes and ends up right . That motherfucker McCarver has BSN as a sponser which is great, but if what I hear as far as what HE takes, then the same goes for him as far as where and how far he goes.
Good reads, let's keep this moving, I want to know more !

Check out his arm!
I like his honesty but let's be real some of this shit is best kept on the DL.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hahahahahahahahahahahah !!!

How the fuck can ur arm be swollen for 5 weeks and u not go to the hospital ???
After the 3rd or 4th day I would've been like fuck that , Emergency Room !!!

Re: Bostin Loyd & Dallas McCarver ???

Honesty is nice but too many kids follow him for him to advocate his dosages publicly. He's a little on the ignorant side.

With all that shit he supposibly took and is takin , u would think he be in better shape right. !!! Either it's under dosed, bunk, or his body isn't takin in the compounds well. !!!

Torres said:
With all that shit he supposibly took and is takin , u would think he be in better shape right. !!! Either it's under dosed, bunk, or his body isn't takin in the compounds well. !!!
TorresHe really doesn't have a base imo no real muscle to begin with. Shit must be underdosed because I dont even think the pros need to run 13 grams ew maybe 6-8 not 13!

I really gotta say this Dallas kid has bostin loyd beat all around. Bostin loyd comes off more as a chubby kid that just cuts down, while Dallas, it at least looks like he carries the same physique/size all the time if that should be said since sounds like he's only been lifting less than 2 years...

I met Dallas hes fucken huge his delts are bigger than my head lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

damn, thats pretty sick that kids over 6 ft and is a real monster! fuck i knew you were a pretty big dude, but this kid is BIG for sure!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.