Bostin Loyd & Dallas McCarver ???

goodfella said:
damn, thats pretty sick that kids over 6 ft and is a real monster! fuck i knew you were a pretty big dude, but this kid is BIG for sure!
goodfellaYa I think I heard he was the youngest ifbb pro you cant tell how big he is until you see him in person hes a beast for sure

So many are SHORT!

Re: Bostin Loyd & Dallas McCarver ???

Well that's impressive then.. I'm 6'2" and its a real bitch to fill out without going overboard... Just too fucking tall!

I saw some videos of McCarver and have to say , that motherfucker is Hugh !!!
He's way bigger than Loyd and he is the youngest IFBB pro !!!
U know he takes a shit load of gear but at least he's humble about shit and doesn't run his mouth bout how much and what he takes !!!

Well he really can't while being under contract. He gotta tell everybody all the shit from bsn is making him huge!

tbonexl said:
Well he really can't while being under contract. He gotta tell everybody all the shit from bsn is making him huge!
tbonexlThats what sucks about the industry if you make it as a pro you basically have to become a lying pos lol pretty much have to mislead the young people that dont know and buy all these supps not even the pros use

I mean honestly you can't even bash someone for not mentioning gear in public specially when being interviewed and of course it's not wise to go out telling everyone what you do like the other loud mouth dumbass. Dallas seems to have alot going for him and am glade he's not paying attention to the stupid internet drama. In all honesty from what i've seen, it just seems like this bostin loyd kid is jealous of dallas period! The dallas kid is hoenstly on a whole another level.

If u guys haven't seen his 30 min YouTube video, where he talks about his stack, trainers, BB, and coaches, PLEASE do. I saw it and it was fuckin halarious. He is a funny motherfucker!!! Idc that he talks openly bout his anabolic use , this motherfucker is just funny. And IMO he has some good shit to say about general knowledge of anabolics. 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.