Botched Shot

Also, vastus lateralus only.

Tbh Kragon, every time I pin tren I get the cough no matter if it’s ass cheek or thigh… unless I mix in with another oil that is greater quantity. So 1 mL tren ace, 1.5 mL whatever

Tbh Kragon, every time I pin tren I get the cough no matter if it’s ass cheek or thigh… unless I mix in with another oil that is greater quantity. So 1 mL tren ace, 1.5 mL whatever
MattyIceyeah,, i get tren cough very easily to begin with , id say half of the shots i do i get the damn cough, even whn its mixed sometimes.. i get that taste then i know i gotta put my gear down because ima be sitting on the toilet coughing my brains out for the next 5 minutes at least lol

MattyIceMixing helps me, the same way.
Sometimes it even helps with pip from some oils.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.