British dispensary

Hard to say I didn't know shit about gear back then I actually took those without test lmao guy tells me take these and your gonna be ripped lol

The 5mg british dispensary dbol were the first dbols I ever took with my very first cycle, back in 1999, it was 500mg Russian sustanon a week with 50mg of dbol ED. I put on 35lbs with that cycle. Those were the days!

British Dispensary are an Pharmaceutical FDA approved manufacturer they are based in Bangkok Thailand and makes lots of other stuff like cosmetics , baby powder different medications, hormones are just a very small part of their production line.

Few of their hormone products was out of production for some time but they still produce anabol, anabol 10, androlic , azolol for the local market, they don't export like they used to before and the time where you could sit anywhere in the world and order direct from the factory are now long gone.

British dragon was one of the best UGs at that time they was also out of Thailand but was busted in 08 if I'm correct.

i think there is at least 3 new different British Dragon underground labs out there now, none of them i would put into blood myself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.