Burned Out

You got this brother. Sometimes before you can go forward you have to take a knee, then we, your family pick you up and we keep rolling!

smoove said:
Let me say this to you brother.............look at your signature....."Todays PAIN is tomorrows strength"..............look at mine........"Are you in a TORTURE CHAMBER frame of mind?"...........that tells me you and I get it....we understand what it takes. This shit aint fun sometimes......its TORTURE....its PAINFUL......but in the end your stronger, bigger, faster and respected for pushing through. Remember that flyer I put in everyone's shirt box? Get a hold of that and connect to it, get your mind right and go hit it! Go push it! Go punish it! All day while at work be thinking about that evenings workout, not dreading it but focusing in, looking forward to it, the challenge, the pain and in the end.............the VICTORY!
smoove
That's right brother, the pain and torture are a means to an end. Keep your eyes on the prize.

You guys are awesome!!! Cant say thx enough!!! Gonna fuckin kill it tonight!!! This is exactly what I needed... Only the strong survive!!!

RockShawn said:
I own a small business and the last two weeks for me have been hell. My family is ultimately more important to me than anything, even my bb passion. So I've been to the gym 1 time in the last 2 weeks. Diet has suffered too. It happens. We aren't pros. But when I cant leave the shop till 6 and we have a 7pm baseball game and then my son wants to stay after and hit balls, I'm doing that. Not the gym. Or my wife needs help or my daughter wants a daddy date. That's the important stuff. You'll be back in the gym in no time.
RockShawn
This right here bros is what its all about at the end of the day!! Rock Karma bro for puttin it so eloquently.. I have fam and kids to nd if my daughter wants to do something then thats just what the hell we are doing gym or no gym. This is a lifestyle and we have to make it fit into our lives, sometimes LIFE gets in the way. Dont be too hard on yourself and just get back up on that horse ASAP.. More preparedness can help but cant account for that much lost sleep. Training with those sleep numbers could only be detrimental to your health..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.