Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bust at the boarder

Thor that makes perfect sense and sure as shit they do that. Police state for sure is a

That say to me. Leave the gear head alone lol we don’t hurt anyone .

Thor that makes perfect sense and sure as shit they do that. Police state for sure is a

That say to me. Leave the gear head alone lol we don’t hurt anyone .
tutelagroupYou said it brother, we are our own little family and just want to be left alone!!
Right on tut bro, we don't hurt anyone unless provoked, so they don't need to provoke us LOL...... 😉
It is true they do have signals and words that will set a dog off on you car, just to give them probable cause to search.
Just plain power tripping assholes!!!

You said it brother, we are our own little family and just want to be left alone!!
Right on tut bro, we don't hurt anyone unless provoked, so they don't need to provoke us LOL...... 😉
It is true they do have signals and words that will set a dog off on you car, just to give them probable cause to search.
Just plain power tripping assholes!!!
Thor

Some, not not all take particular job just to be a prick.
I do know more than a few good solid pd, tactical officers, sheriffs, homicide detectives and probation officer that have true ethics and honor to do the right rhink and they are the right people for this type of job. the other ones can you know... find something constructive to do

Last edited:
Some, not not all take particular job just to be a prick.
I do know more than a few good solid pd, tactical officers, sheriffs, homicide detectives and probation officer that have true ethics and honor to do the right rhink and they are the right people for this type of job. the other ones can you know... find something constructive to so
tutelagroup
This is true brother, was just speaking in general, my wives brother and sister are both on the Sheriffs dept.

I had one highway patrol officer pull me over on a back road, he was actually standing in the road when I came around the corner and waved me into a parking lot. He was in pretty good shape (lifted), I told him I was on my way to the gym to workout (Saturday morning), he let me know politely I was going 10 miles over the speed limit and let me off wit ha warning. This is the kicker and why I think they should mold every officer in my state after this guy, before we were done he was calling me brother and said, "brother have a nice day". That was the shit right there, this guy IMO was the perfect respectful officer and did his job correctly. That was 8 years ago and I still remember him in a good way, that is what a little respect will do for you and it goes along way!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.