Carnivor protein ?

Carnivor is suppose to be one of the few last good proteins out from what i've heard. Always heard positive stuff about it. Doesn't run right through you or mess with your stomach.

I started to take Carnivor protein again, mix it into my post workout shake, and for sometime in the day I mix in Carnivor mass with my weight gainer protein, love'em both. Extra calories, proteins, and w/ pb it's great !!!

Bros check out Allmax Nutrition Supps. By far the best tasting and yielded great results. Im a huge fan and use them exclusively!

I really like vanilla Isopure protein, I use skim milk or 2%, some ice and some instant coffee and throw it in the blender. it tastes just like iced coffee... That stuff is also great to throw a few scoops into some skim milk and drink throughout the day. one scoop is almost equal to a chicken breast and zero carbs, tons of amino acids.

I have never tried Carnivor...but have thought about it.

Now that I'm a Cellucor affiliate, I hate to discuss other products. However, I have yet to try Cellucor's Protein. I haven't ordered any because I am stock piled right now with SAN Nutrition.

I have tried so many products out there. SAN is my favorite to date. The taste and mix-ability is phenomenal! From their Platinum Isolate Extreme Whey to Casein to MyoJuiced to Mass Effect...all are delicious and mix great...even in plain water.

Here's a pic of what is currently in my supplement bag (minus the food)....and the nutrition facts on the SAN Mass Effect.

[attachment deleted by admin]

anyone else agree? the hardest thing about protein powders is knowing which is more effective than the other.

TBH I could care less about taste and mixability. I dont rly think Salmon tastes good but I eat it all the time.

My point is, when it comes down to it I want a high quality protein, that actually gets absorbed and used, and isnt made with cheap industrial ingredients, regardless of taste.

Whey protein tastes like milkshakes if you get the right flavor and mix it with milk. But I will never ever consume whey protein again.

Some people have tested popular protein products for the actual protein content. Here is a list of the results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ag9uT-E4EIL7dFZPZnR0WVZybGtFWnRKNzdKNm9XOVE&toomany=true#gid=0

Here is the original discussion on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/tcpmt/american_pure_whey_is_american_pure_shit/

It's disheartening to see some of the results. We all spend good money on protein and some of these companies are outright scamming.

Make sure the protein you buy is at least from a well known company.

RockShawn said:
Btw. This is why I use optimum nutrition.
RockShawnProblem is.....depending on what criteria you use to judge protein, any protein would be better than any other protein based on that "one" item.

I'm with you Rock, Optimum is the best protein for the Money, taste, bio-availability, mixability, and ingredients. JM2C

Homegrown turned me on to truenutrition.com which let's you custom build your own stuff. From what I hear its some of the best stuff money can buy and its fairly reasonable!!

sportsfreak said:
Homegrown turned me on to truenutrition.com which let's you custom build your own stuff. From what I hear its some of the best stuff money can buy and its fairly reasonable!!
sportsfreak
I love tn!! My prob was that I could never get the flavor thing right and I kept trying to make blends that didn't really make sense. My advise there is a 5050 whey/casein blend and ONLY choose premium flavor. I also get extra flavor just on case. Or get a proven formula.

For all you Peanut Butter fans, check out Cellucor's Peanut Butter Marshmallow Whey Protein. I don't like Peanut Butter flavored things, but I think I'm going to try it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

it is my favorite. i need to get some more!

Too Small said:
For all you Peanut Butter fans, check out Cellucor's Peanut Butter Marshmallow Whey Protein. I don't like Peanut Butter flavored things, but I think I'm going to try it.
Too SmallWhaaaaaat! Don't like Peanut Butter ??? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you even Lift, Bro?

TSizemore said:
Whaaaaaat! Don't like Peanut Butter ??? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you even Lift, Bro?
TSizemorelmao right...

GRIM said:
I'm just using a cheap walmart peanut butter 1 atm myself. Actually tastes pretty good
GRIM
The stuff Walmart carries is actually pretty good! Ive tried it before..I don't use it as I like blends of protein that I can consume more at once without wasting some. My thoughts...
Heard mixed reviews about Carnivor really, I just switched from Muscle Milk to BSN Syntha 6 and I love it...My thoughts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.