morrey

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Got my long awaited pack from Joker stolen. :'(
The pack was delivered on saturday but I didnt see it. I ask joker fro the tracker and he gives it to me and I track it and it says it was delivered. I call the post office and talk to my post lady. She says she delivered like usual. Well today my girl and I go hunting and find the fucking rip up packaging in a trash can. Of course with all the precious gear missing. We go door to door and harass people but didnt have any luck. Be careful people!!! Im using a PO box from now on. Fucked up thing is I have a power lifting meet in 3 weeks and am out of test and that pack wasnt just for me. I had a few friends who needed test as well and now I owe them

With all the traveling around the country for medical school interviews and grad school tuition I am fucking broke. I cant even afford to go home for thanksgiving. FUck me

Damn,Sorry to hear it brother.That sucks.Ever have your mail stolen before? Also,did anyone else know you were expecting a package of gear? Like one of the guys who were waiting for it as well? Just saying,always a possibility.

Who knew you were waiting on a pack? I would suspect people close to you that are also involved in our lifestyle. Anyways check your PM and get back to me. And YES using a PO box is the way to go.. I use multiple boxes..

My guys are in a different state. None of my friends locally knew I was expecting. I feel like it was just some fucked up back luck. I live in a nice neighborhood, lots of families and kids. One guy did seems suspcious but he was a drunk fat guy.

Sorry to hear bro that just sucks!!

The drunk fat guy is the one I would be worried about 😉

Thats nuts! Always use PO boxes, but word of caution I had pack out in wrong box once. I made those pricks go box to box till they found it.

Luckily I live 5 min from work. My mail lady passes the exact time daily. As I'm pulling in for lunch she's in my neighborhood. . I just go get it out when delivered or meet her at box. Sorry to hear that brother.

Yeah my mail lady is usually good about dropping off packages. She usually buzzes me to come and pick it up. She must have been busy that day and just left it out

This is not the first time Joker has assisted a brother like this. Yes the man is busy but he has a heart of gold

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.