CAUTION

I didn't even know people's mail was just left out anymore?! All my mail for the last 15 years has been in a secured box that you need a key to get into your mail, I thought it was a law or something!! Shifty luck man, just some idiot that didn't know he was getting gear I'm sure just picking up packs, seems to happen a lot during the holidays for people who order stuff that's shipped through UPS and FedEx because those A holes just drop it on your doorstep and bail, I hate that shit. But never heard of mail just being left out for anyone to grab.

Akhusker said:
I didn't even know people's mail was just left out anymore?! All my mail for the last 15 years has been in a secured box that you need a key to get into your mail, I thought it was a law or something!! Shifty luck man, just some idiot that didn't know he was getting gear I'm sure just picking up packs, seems to happen a lot during the holidays for people who order stuff that's shipped through UPS and FedEx because those A holes just drop it on your doorstep and bail, I hate that shit. But never heard of mail just being left out for anyone to grab.
Akhusker
My mailman always leaves packs in front of my door. Luckily I am only one of two apartments in my hallway and in a far part of the building, so there is no foot traffic going by. And I am one of the first stops on the mail route so I am always home when my packs land.

lith56bigguy said:
This is not the first time Joker has assisted a brother like this. Yes the man is busy but he has a heart of gold
lith56bigguyGreat point Lith. When Joker had some delays, members forget how many people he has helped here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.