English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
Total albums

Chesty Babes!

Nice, just make those nipples a little bigger like a passifier and game on.😛

You are so correct Thor! Sometimes a man needs a little more meat on his bones when he's eating LOL

Brothers, I will tell you when I was quite a bit younger after I got out of the Military I went through a butchers apprenticeship program, yep cutting meat and playing in blood..LOL.
Belonged to a gym down the road and used to see this fine blond and her husband in the gym in the evenings, well long story short is that she came into the store to buy meat one day, the only time I ever saw her in the store.
She started digging around in the meat case, steaks etc... and we cut in front of a great big window so we could see the customers and they could see us, you know what cold does to nipples lol, this girl had a T-shirt on and yes she had a braw on but I swear to you her nipples were 3/4 the length of your pinky or a little longer and bigger around than your pinky (OMG), I had to drop down below the window because if not, well I couldn't take my eyes off of them standing there and my mouth was watering..... I wish she had been single back then......😛, I can still see them in my head.....

Last edited:
Ok am I THE ONLY ONE LOOKING AT HER EYES....HAHAHA

I would eat that little cover on the way to the taco stand........😉

Last edited:
One of the best, would have been better if I could have put them in my mouth...... Oh my!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.