Chick might be pregant

PGCL, quick injection with an insulin syringe, she wont be "late" anymore! PGCL is use to induce birth in game and large mammals, does the same for a human, on a male it would induce a shit baby, on a woman...well ...she wont be late no mo.

So to update everyone! She is not pregnant! she had her period already. Lol man.. I think She lied to me that she was ever late. The reason i say this is because I have not been talking to her much at all. Crazy women.

Hmmmm... you wore a condom and did not come... sounds like a blast. Do what everyone else said get a test. Than re evaluate what your doing.

Anonymous said:
So to update everyone! She is not pregnant! she had her period already. Lol man.. I think She lied to me that she was ever late. The reason i say this is because I have not been talking to her much at all. Crazy women.
Anonymous

good news! Now you can come clean! Who are you? LOL 🙂

Of course it was EC.
He was in shout going on about how it was hist first time, he wasn't even sure if he was in her va jay jay

Welp, I got the news today. Two test confirmed it -_-

Off to the clinic friday!

Anonymous said:
Welp, I got the news today. Two test confirmed it -_-

Off to the clinic friday!
Anonymous
Fantastic news. Note is time to drop this chick and move on to the next one.
You don't want her trying to trap your ass later with some other story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.