Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
News has been coming out about a China ban, to me from what I'm hearing, seeing and experience it's more worry than reality atm.

The supposed new ban list

Few things to keep in mind, there are NUMEROUS other countries who would/could take over.
China is notorious for changing chemical structure just slightly to bypass laws.
Is this smoke and mirrors to appease the US, Australia etc.
Even China has a black market,

Will this effect short term? Very good chance.
Will it kill entirely I myself doubt.

Only time will tell

Anyone have any other news on this?

That’s the world anti doping agency list of banned substances. There’s no China ban on these.

That was a Chinese place linked to this stating its the same list
There were other links I didnt copy, IDK if this is fear/bogus going on or what ATM.
But Chinese have confirmed it

In case the reddit link goes down here's the relevant quote:
Recently a resolution was passed by the Supreme Court of China codifying these changes: http://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1650655188269513998&wfr=spider&for=pc
Many popular nootropics and PEDs are on that list. It will become increasingly difficult to procure all of these materials. Many vendors are looking to new jurisdictions for synthesis. It remains to be seen how successful that will be. China protected its laissez faire chemical industry.
This week the USA introduced new legislation to ban SARMs and related PEDs:

The Text Translated from page #1

National Department of Sport
People's Republic of China Ministry of Commerce
National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China
General Administration of Customs of the People's Republic of China
State Drug Administration

Doping Directory Announcement
According to UNESCO's "Country Against Doping in Sport"
The relevant provisions of the International Convention and the State Council's Anti-Doping Regulations are now set for 2019.
The doping list is published below.
Relevant departments shall, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State Council ’s Anti-Doping Regulations,
Production, sales, import and export of substances listed in the Doping List 2019, and
Anti-Doping Supervision. Anabolics and peptide hormones
Import and export management is in accordance with the "Import and Export Administration Office of Anabolic Agents and Peptide Hormones
Law (Order of the State Food and Drug Administration and the General Administration of Customs
(No. 9)

This doesn't look like just sports regulations...at least from this, other items I heard, read, translated it appears they may be using the list as their base for their own laws/regulations.

Anyone from China can elaborate?

We got nothing to worry about it’s the 2019 doping handbook.
I’m not going to lose sleep over it just my two cents

Even raw suppliers at EG confirmed this new law, as has numerous vendors from their raw suppliers.
the reason Ive actually looked into it and drew concerned

Some raw suppliers saying business is ending because of this while others waiting to see.

This isn't just a scare/fake something is actually going on. To what extent though unsure, why I made the thread

Supposedly China is banning most everything that we'd 'like' and then some

Sections like this make more than doping handbook

Relevant departments shall, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State Council ’s Anti-Doping Regulations,
Production, sales, import and export of substances listed in the Doping List 2019,

If this was real there would be all kinds of talk about it out government would plaster this shit everywhere like when they got China to ban fent and analogues. There is Nothing on this subject when u search

That’s talking again about athletes

Yes there is I just posted another link Ive read many plus again Chinese companies themselves are stating its real its how 'we' found out

@Eman it is not just athletes its talking about exporting as well they draw the lists some from what sports bans.,
Again Chinese raw companies are the ones who informed me and several vendors
This is real, we just dont know the effects yet

All this is about athletes and athletic events. I’m not worried a bit. If it is true good thing I’m stocked up until some other country picks up the pieces 🙂

It is not all about athletes numerous items specifically talk about manufacture, sales, exporting Ive read and again NUMEROUS raw manufacturers from China are how I and other vendors found out. This is not just about athletics...

Here is just 1 Quote by their supreme court. Numerous areas talk about 'doping list' for their laws on what to ban

Those who explicitly produce and sell foods containing substances listed in the Doping List and meet the relevant provisions of the Criminal Law shall be convicted and punished for the crime of producing and selling food that does not meet safety standards, and the crime of producing and selling toxic and harmful food.

im hoping this all blows over and is much to do about nothing, more smoke and mirrors but it definitely is not nothing and only against sports participants.

The ban is Real I can tell you for sure it is real, I’m not saying it will end everything but it will definitely change things

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.