China Ban

This ban appears to be real at the moment. We will have the see the true impact but it's not good news so far

Why is the United States not reporting on this this would be HUGE. I just don’t buy into this at all.

I ma like Grim, I think it will be a bitch in the beginning but like everything else, in time things will taper out or China raw manufacturers will find away around it.
China has never let the law keep them from doing what they want when it comes to winning or making money.

I got word of this ban about 4 days ago... suppliers say that they might become laxed after a few months or maybe a few years.

There is too much money to be made to just simply stop all together.

Several raw companies with US domestic warehouses have liquidated their US stock and are already having some trouble finding shippers to sell what they have in china still.

Time will tell

Eman trust me I felt almost identical to your thought process bro until I had vendor after vendor tell me.
Searches dont bring up much, but they are there. Im betting most is so new or in Chinese etc

What you talking about? Im all creatine and peanut butter bro! 😛

it'll just get moved to Malaysia or some other 3rd world country imo. Where there is money to be made, people will always take the risks and find workarounds

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.