Cmon dont lie

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Do you guys ever cry when you watch a movie alone? If im with someone I'll act tuff and fight the tears lol
Last night I was watching forrest gump and started tearing up like a little bitch when he found out he had a kid with Jenny and when she died 😛

NOPE
LOL
since my strokes even sadness causes me to LAUGH!

Awe you know I'm a softie. Having kids has really changed me to a more emotional person. Especially with 2 daughters. I tear up quit a bit nowadays.

When you got as many kids as I do you cry all the time... who ate my stuff wahh... dad ineed this I need that wah... whi ate my stuff I had stashed lol

Yea since my son was born I became a huge softie. But my estrogen was high at the time too, now that it's under control I still do just not as much

The movie captain phillips I watched it twice and it got me both times. I dont know what kind of tears if it was happy or sad? Fucken Tom Hanks got down on the ending with a super emotional scene!

I got teared up when my dog got hit by a car over the summer had her for a long time. Lol @ crying over movies

49ER said:
Do you guys ever cry when you watch a movie alone? If im with someone I'll act tuff and fight the tears lol
Last night I was watching forrest gump and started tearing up like a little bitch when he found out he had a kid with Jenny and when she died 😛
49ER
In 1991 I lost my sister to a car accident, she survived for 10 days in the hospital in a coma (Never regain conciseness) she was the Angel and I was the Devil. It should have been me and I (In a heart beat) would have changed places, I prayed but GOD was not listening. So yes until this day I cry when viewing an emotional scene in a movie, ANY Member that says he does not cry is full of shit!

I have always said, If you can't cry you can't laugh,

Aa

Aventia said:
In 1991 I lost my sister to a car accident, she survived for 10 days in the hospital in a coma (Never regain conciseness) she was the Angel and I was the Devil. It should have been me and I (In a heart beat) would have changed places, I prayed but GOD was not listening. So yes until this day I cry when viewing an emotional scene in a movie, ANY Member that says he does not cry is full of shit!

Aa
Aventia
Here's a karma for you sir.

I did when I watched Flight a couple weeks ago. When Denzel admits to being an Alcoholic, I could totally relate, and understand just how much balls it takes to admit it.

Keep em coming, All of this MACHO shit wears thin.

REAL Men Shed tears........

Aa

Aventia said:

Aa
Aventia
Karma on my behalf. Sorry for your loss

JM750 said:
I did when I watched Flight a couple weeks ago. When Denzel admits to being an Alcoholic, I could totally relate, and understand just how much balls it takes to admit it.
JM750
JM, The honesty is great on your behalf however I don't care what kind of coholic you were or are or whatever. I admire a lot of your beliefs and your attitude on life in general. The fact that you pride yourself on being so "SOLID" a straight shooter, goes a long- long way.

I got a little emotional watching Rudy the other day when he made the sack and all the years of hard work paid off. Keep your estrogen in check boys.

the prototype said:
I got a little emotional watching Rudy the other day when he made the sack and all the years of hard work paid off. Keep your estrogen in check boys.
the prototype

Are you kidding? Estrogen has nothing to do with it, Being a MAN and admitting you have emotions, shows that you have Integrity and don't give a FUCK what people think about you.

Aa

It's clear that estrogen is closely linked with women's emotional well-being. Depression and anxiety affect women in their estrogen-producing years more often than men or postmenopausal women. Estrogen is also linked to mood disruptions that occur only in women -- premenstrual syndrome, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and postpartum depression.

Exactly how estrogen affects emotion is much less straightforward. Is it too much estrogen? Not enough? It turns out estrogen's emotional effects are nearly as mysterious as moods themselves.

So maybe it does affect us some. i my self took alot of work to bring tears to my eyes.
but now at days im a crying bitch.. even my wife sexo

I cry sometimes. Mostly when I hold my children and start thinking about how big they're getting and how they'll never be this young again. I guess really it's more about knowing I'm losing my babies and at the same time I'm getting older too. A lot of it deals with life in general. Fear for my family after I'm gone and not able to protect them from what this world has become and the direction it's headed. They are going to see things none of us have ever and that honestly scares the shit out of me!

Nothing wrong with crying. It's as much a part of us as laughing and let's us know we are all still human. I think it's good for the soul to let these emotions out every once in awhile. Hug your babies if you still gottem! They'll be grown before you know it!

lith56bigguy said:
JM, The honesty is great on your behalf however I don't care what kind of coholic you were or are or whatever. I admire a lot of your beliefs and your attitude on life in general. The fact that you pride yourself on being so "SOLID" a straight shooter, goes a long- long way.
lith56bigguy
Thanks Brother. This really means a lot to me. So many ppl today are just out to fuck someone over. I been fucked over a lot of times, and I know how it feels. I can be the biggest prick and be very stubborn at times, but deep down, I'm a softie in my heart. karma to you Sir.

I also teared up watching Mel Gibson "We were soilders" those movies always get me.

49er, great thread! karma to you for this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.