Common sense

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
In regards to this Spartan business, where did common sense go in this situation? Erik said it best in his post in the warning thread. A brand new guy with zero reviews (if you did any digging you will find nothing on this guy) and products that no one else has at prices that are below average and you place an order.... Common vets, you know better than that. We are all supposed to be seasoned here. I took one look at this guys list and the red flags went up and I have only been in this game a few years. I then started some research and found no reviews on it. I am still not saying he is a scammer or that his shit is no good. I am just saying what were people thinking. Admin too. Letting a sponsor on the board without trying or seeing a review.....

This could have been handled much better on all fronts. AGAIN THIS IS ALL RUMORS AT THIS POINT BUT...... COMMON MAN!!!

(little football humor

Umm again I do not go to other boards and I was getting feed back from Torres acting like he knew the guy.
What.was.being said was a.vouch and a review.
Common sense is you don't invite anyone esp a vendor without knowing they are good.

All is hysteria atm. He however has been removed until we get.answers.

I rely in my members word. I was also going to personally test.the product.

What more can I do? Seriously

Red flags again I have numerous tests.and.other.blends over 400

GRIM said:
Umm again I do not go to other boards and I was getting feed back from Torres acting like he knew the guy.
What.was.being said was a.vouch and a review.
Common sense is you don't invite anyone esp a vendor without knowing they are good.

All is hysteria atm. He however has been removed until we get.answers.

I rely in my members word. I was also going to personally test.the product.

What more can I do? Seriously

Red flags again I have numerous tests.and.other.blends over 400
GRIM
I'm not gonna get all crazy. Let's see how this plays out. All I'm saying that a lot of things could have been done to prevent this from even becoming an issue.

LittleTom said:
I'm not gonna get all crazy. Let's see how this plays out. All I'm saying that a lot of things could have been done to prevent this from even becoming an issue.
LittleTomSuch as? Followed same protocol as always..
A few things that prove nothing and Torres panicked changing his mind and story

First off if a sponsor is gonna come on I think admin or at least a MOD should have some good first hand knowledge of the vendor. This is not a thread to bash anyone, just so things are done differently next time.

LittleTom said:
First off if a sponsor is gonna come on I think admin or at least a MOD should have some good first hand knowledge of the vendor. This is not a thread to bash anyone, just so things are done differently next time.
LittleTomWell kinda hard when I and most mods don't use anything but eg vendors.

I'm gonna try and be productive here as Lith pointed out the mistakes were already made. I think this would be a good opportunity to review the steps that need to be taken to become a sponsor on this board. It takes away from the great sponsors here that have worked hard in building their reputation.

LittleTom said:
I don't even know how to respond to that.
LittleTomFacts and common sense destroying what you expect hard to?

LittleTom said:
I'm gonna try and be productive here as Lith pointed out the mistakes were already made. I think this would be a good opportunity to review the steps that need to be taken to become a sponsor on this board. It takes away from the great sponsors here that have worked hard in building their reputation.
LittleTomThe mistake was Torres vouching for someone then having hysteria. There hasn't even been an issue yet

First off thank you everyone who has raised a concern. Because if it is in fact legit, its great that we caught it in this stage of the game. As for now we are looking for answers. We try to handle things as professionally as we can during times like this. A blame game and everyone saying they would do it differently is not helping anything.

The main point is we may have- and at this point it is still a may have- identified a potential problem. The fact that you guys care about the board and have built relationship with our vendors is great in my eyes.

Right now we will sit tight and wait for answers. Im sure Grim and staff will discuss this situation together and moving forward will improve upon selection process etc.

At this time please, I ask everyone just stand down till we get some answers.

Thanks again bros..

GRIM said:
Well kinda hard when I and most mods don't use anything but eg vendors.
GRIM
Nothing wrong with asking around to other guys that are on many,other boards. I know LT, Dyel and I are on many,other boards so might have heard something you didnt. Ask a vendor here that,makes custom blends to make you that shred stack 600....see what they tell you. I can already tell you dyels answer. Lol

tkasch30 said:
Nothing wrong with asking around to other guys that are on many,other boards. I know LT, Dyel and I are on many,other boards so might have heard something you didnt. Ask a vendor here that,makes custom blends to make you that shred stack 600....see what they tell you. I can already tell you dyels answer. Lol
tkasch30
Tk,

Im fine with your statement besides the little LoL at the end. Dyel Rep or not. This is my warning for your attitude to stop your unnecessary comments toward staff . The little jokes and innuendos coming from you towards Grim or any staff will stop now! This is it.

Yet I have numerous blends from 400-800 800 coming from one of our favorite vendors of all time at.eg.
Not only that I am not a Brewer not are you.
Nor do I go over lists with a fine tooth comn

i was a little leary of the prices and mgs... and also that he was accepting greendot and netspend... i thought no one took those anymore?

krustus said:
i was a little leary of the prices and mgs... and also that he was accepting greendot and netspend... i thought no one took those anymore?
krustusSome do limitedly

Ok i wanna chime in here torres did nothing wrong. Bo one did. I have been on muscle mecca for about 2 months no issues. Im offering free shit. Why would a scammer not want money... Im offering ro give alot of free gear. I cant help most sponsor over price there gear. My blenfs bot real hmmm 600 mg is far from im possible
One order paid he will have his pack shortly.
Net spend why not safer than wu for both... Come on i get you guys get scammed allot but every sponsor starts new. We have to prove our self. I aint getting that option. Im crusafied..

Spartacus LTD said:
Ok i wanna chime in here torres did nothing wrong. Bo one did. I have been on muscle mecca for about 2 months no issues. Im offering free shit. Why would a scammer not want money... Im offering ro give alot of free gear. I cant help most sponsor over price there gear. My blenfs bot real hmmm 600 mg is far from im possible
One order paid he will have his pack shortly.
Net spend why not safer than wu for both... Come on i get you guys get scammed allot but every sponsor starts new. We have to prove our self. I aint getting that option. Im crusafied..
Spartacus LTD
Two months on muscle mecca not one review. Lets just put things in perspective.

IM ALL FOR GIVING SPARTACUS A CHANCE !!!

They dont post there. They are not like this place . they get gear thats it. Ask the board owner. Not one review looks bad. But not 1 complaint.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.