Common sense

What scammer has websites in his lab name... I have two online store being built. . offering free gear to gey reviews... If torres woulnt have said he thinks im someone he knew before this would have never happened. The orders that were placed would have been my proof of legitimacy.

Spartacus LTD said:
They dont post there. They are not like this place . they get gear thats it. Ask the board owner. Not one review looks bad. But not 1 complaint.....
Spartacus LTD
Send me some of your high mg gear and I will give an honest review 8)

krustus said:
i was a little leary of the prices and mgs... and also that he was accepting greendot and netspend... i thought no one took those anymore?
krustus
I don't think you can do greendot anymore unless you have the card in hand or the barcode for the paypal account load, they don't make the scratch offs anymore that you can send to someone, they require you to have the actual card when you go to the register and they run it through the machine like a credit card and then they scan your ID with it. I don't know how they would take GD as payment?!

Thanks
TMM

U know what !!! I give 2 fucks !!!
Everyone do whatever the fuck they want !!! I'll stick to the ones I dealt with b4 !!!
And if worse comes to worse , fuck domestic shit , I'll go over seas and get my gear from a source that's been around and has a proven track record !!!
I have no problems with that !!! Shit man when I started that's where I went to get my gear !!! Never had problems !!
That's my rant , and fuck those who don't like it , and are pissed for whatever fuckin reason , eat shit , die , fuck pigeons , walk thru a corn field backwards , bite a mouse trap , put ur mouth around an exhaust pipe , hang urself w/ shoe laces , drink anti freeze , walk in traffic , jump into a deep hole , put jumper cables on ur sack , IM OUT !!!

TheMuscleMan said:
I don't think you can do greendot anymore unless you have the card in hand or the barcode for the paypal account load, they don't make the scratch offs anymore that you can send to someone, they require you to have the actual card when you go to the register and they run it through the machine like a credit card and then they scan your ID with it. I don't know how they would take GD as payment?!

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleManLast I heard limited areas still had them
If that's changed though unsure

Torres I hear ya.

TMM, Eric, Joker, Dyel and of course my boy Noble have put in there time and gotten my respect. Me personally, there is no deal or anything that could be said to make me try any others. These guys are just too good. I never have to worry about anything, ever. I still haven't reviewed or seen any of Spartacus's deals or product line up. no need.

Of course I know Grim needs x amt of vendors to keep this place afloat, but me I'm not going to fix what's not broken..

I've never had good experiences with high doses mg blends or even test. I'm weary of sources with high dosed mg products. We have some great sources here already and I find those sufficient for myself and any friends I send to them. Good luck to anyone trying new sources. Let us know how it goes please.

When vendors are removed, new ones added
We lost multiple auctions last month, 5 off the top of my head.
This month isn't looking any better.
Thank god for.eriks kind gesture

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.