Conservatism and Liberalism

Proud south paw checking in.

Left or right wing makes no difference IMO. Darwin and money win in the end. Ideals will always be trumped my money and power. Survival of the fittest and wealthiest. All of the worlds leaders have sought money or power regardless of political party.

LittleTom said:
Left or right wing makes no difference IMO. Darwin and money win in the end. Ideals will always be trumped my money and power. Survival of the fittest and wealthiest. All of the worlds leaders have sought money or power regardless of political party.
LittleTom
Ya I feel ya. It's a dog and pony show on both sides. That's why you gotta be smarter than the average and get yours before they get there's. There's plenty of opportunity in this country, you just gotta get it done. If you can't make it here, you wouldn't stand a chance in most of the rest of the world. By chance, we were born here. Don't waste it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.