Covid 19

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Well i got it again. Just got the results back this morning. Just gonna keep hydrated n keep moving like i did last time.

Yes back in march my fiance was positive. So i got the fever loss of taste n smell. My test came back neg then but they said i probably just tested to soon since i had all the symtoms. My stamina hasnt come back since then n now i have it again. Just feel tired alot. Cardio is 3x harder.

I still stand by the fact that yes steroids have the potential to lower immune system. Although. This lifestyle has me taking NAC n Milk thistle as well as eating right. I believe also having a high hemocratit n hemoglobin help to keep you from hypoxia witch is what kills you with this shit. Our red blood cells are pumping out oxygen keeping us ffom the very thing that kills you with covid.

Dude that sucks.... like once wasn't bad enough now you gotta go through that crap again? Sorry to hear brotha. Stay strong and fight through it.

Thanks. I will be back to work at the 10 day mark. And i will use the gym when noones there. Just spray it down good.

Damn man, that sucks bro. Don you know how you contracted it this time around ?

Well everyone at my job has it. All 3 of us trainers. Supposesly one of the clients the other trainer had is a trauma nuse for the covid ward.

Well everyone at my job has it. All 3 of us trainers. Supposesly one of the clients the other trainer had is a trauma nuse for the covid ward.
Inhuman2019Wow!!
Man, all you can do is just do the best you can at being clean and tidy and keeping your distance. Get thru it brother !!!
Come back stronger and bigger !!!

BTW, I’m looking for a video where it did say that when you’re sick, some Anabolics will hinder recovery, orals I Believe, BUT some will actually help the body.
I will find the info and post it here !!

Im using 400npp a week n 500 test p. I really want to up the npp. I used 3 vials of test p to 1 of npp. Drakkon labs npp 200.

I was using the anavar withi it. But i decided no orals this round i got 2 1/2 bottles of his anavar for some time. Maybe next run.

Damn this is actually pretty rare to get it twice. A few documented cases but the second time usually isn’t symptomatic. I read a doctor from Israel and a business man from Hong Kong all were reinfected within 6-8 months. The second time was not like the first.

Primo actually an immune system booster. Plenty of info and medical studies on that.

Take care of yourself. My dad was hospitalized with it last month. He’s fine now but it’s no joke. Rest, Drink fluids and try to eat your way thru it. Thats the only ticket to a fast recovery.

I cant wait to get mine. The first time i tested neg n my girl came up poss. But i lost the taste n smell n had high fevers. So far this time highest its been is 102.6.

drs, scientists, studies actually disagree anabolid steroids and covid can cause issues not protect

ive read several in the past, covid can cause clots as well can steroids increasing your chances just in one area

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.