Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How on earth can they get a good workout sure not all crossfit gyms like this however hit one up this weekend, where my charity thing was. Tons of power / squat racks BUT not much else.

Little cardio, ropes for climbing, peg board, Tires, weight sleds but zero dumb bells, other machines etc.

I can see some days but not every fng workout

What’s kind of weird is the woman get jacked and muscular and the guys don’t get that big. I know there is a lot of endurance and big guys just can’t do it. It would be like playing a basketball game. I just find it funny that woman get muscular and the guys not that much more.
I know it’s hard and kicks your ass much respect to them but it’s not for me well not yet anyway maybe one day I will meet a hot CrossFit chick and she takes me to her gym and I’m hooked!

What’s kind of weird is the woman get jacked and muscular and the guys don’t get that big. I know there is a lot of endurance and big guys just can’t do it. It would be like playing a basketball game. I just find it funny that woman get muscular and the guys not that much more.
I know it’s hard and kicks your ass much respect to them but it’s not for me well not yet anyway maybe one day I will meet a hot CrossFit chick and she takes me to her gym and I’m hooked!
DurroThere was 1 chick there built like a mac truck and solid!

Was she pretty and still kind of feminine or too manly?
Durroshe was actually kinda hot, blonde pretty face, any more muscle though and i be running, it worked on her though

she was actually kinda hot, blonde pretty face, any more muscle though and i be running, it worked on her though
GRIM
Awesome! CrossFit was booming there for a while lots of gyms popping up all over the place. I hope it stays strong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.