Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
About 6'3" 216 pounds, definitely getting a lot leaner.

One of the lightest I've ever been, I feel so small!

Even though I lost about 20 pounds I'm adding muscle

That's a good lean look I bet.

I'm currently siting at 5'11 193lbs and probably around 10 or 11 percent BF. Gained about 6lbs on this cycle so far and this cycle is keeping me nice and lean even with Dbol in the mix.

Hoping to end this cycle sitting at 200lbs and lean. Then go back on cruise for awhile and get bloods done.

down to 214 not huge loss BUT strength continues to climb.

happy with results atm

I'm 6'4 sitting at 243 this morning. Cutting forbodybuilding show. Down from almost 300 12 weeks ago! Cardio two times a day. Started out 30 minutes 30 minutes bumped up to 1 hour 1 hour. Then an hour to hour and a half of weight today. Carb stayed around 110 to 130 grams, a day, protein intake besides the last week 350 grams a day. That's probably around 50 to 70 g a day. All good sources are carbs, fats of course lean meat. Happy with my condition being almost 50! Well 47.

IMG_20240801_192659180_HDR~2.webp

IMG_20240801_192548436_HDR~2.webp

I'm 6'4 sitting at 243 this morning. Cutting forbodybuilding show. Down from almost 300 12 weeks ago! Cardio two times a day. Started out 30 minutes 30 minutes bumped up to 1 hour 1 hour. Then an hour to hour and a half of weight today. Carb stayed around 110 to 130 grams, a day, protein intake besides the last week 350 grams a day. That's probably around 50 to 70 g a day. All good sources are carbs, fats of course lean meat. Happy with my condition being almost 50! Well 47.

View attachment 48263

View attachment 48264
biggiosame age, but my body is 90 year old

Lol im a fatass. 6 ft 2 at 270 lmao i kinda look like a bouncer big arms not huge belly but its there . Diet is shit atm . Need to.fix it to go back down to 230ish i like myself best around 230 because of excess skin when i was like 340 and when i blew up to 310 in my laye teens in 5 months i got a lot.of kaka stretch marka ans extra skin so getting too ripped doesnr look great on me .. not unless.i get.ifbb pro size but im waaay too old for ronnie coleman size goal hahahaha

Dropping my cycle going to simple test and peptides for a bit.

Will gauge how I'm feeling in a few weeks for next steps

Dropping my cycle going to simple test and peptides for a bit.

Will gauge how I'm feeling in a few weeks for next steps
GRIMBreaks are always good. I took a month and a half off from the gym and I swear I went back lifting more than I was and it was easy AF. I just kept adding weight and every set way easy. Was up on all my bench workouts and still could have done more weight, but I stick to 3x8 sets for all my workouts.

Dropping pretty much everything but 500 mg test e a week.
Give my body recoup time.
I'll remain on sleep peptide and semaglutide

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.