Staff member
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
A buddy of mine is running a combo I’ve never tried. Wanted some opinions. He has used a decent amount of gear over the years and his diet is really good and trains hard. Even does cardio regularly ha.

He doing Test, Deca and Mast E. It’s a 15, possible 20 week cycle. All the extras on hand (caber etc).

Should he do Test and Deca for 5 weeks then add the mast for last 10? Then he’s running Test and Deca for 15 weeks with Mast for last 10.

Or run Test and Deca for 10 weeks, then add the Mast in at week 10. So that weeks 1-15 are Test and Deca. Weeks 10-20 are Test and Mast (with weeks 10-15 having Test, Deca, and Mast).

Any thoughts?

A buddy of mine is running a combo I’ve never tried. Wanted some opinions. He has used a decent amount of gear over the years and his diet is really good and trains hard. Even does cardio regularly ha.

He doing Test, Deca and Mast E. It’s a 15, possible 20 week cycle. All the extras on hand (caber etc).

Should he do Test and Deca for 5 weeks then add the mast for last 10? Then he’s running Test and Deca for 15 weeks with Mast for last 10.

Or run Test and Deca for 10 weeks, then add the Mast in at week 10. So that weeks 1-15 are Test and Deca. Weeks 10-20 are Test and Mast (with weeks 10-15 having Test, Deca, and Mast).

Any thoughts?
JinkoI'd run them all concurrently, personally.

Agreed with above. If funds will suffice.

Any thoughts?
JinkoConcurrent, though at smaller doses maybe test 400, DECA 400, mast 150 the mast will cover any need for an AI. So that’s a plus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.