Daily struggles to live..

get help, bro!! life is full of ups and downs, but suicide is just gonna bring pain to all of your loved ones and isn't gonna solve anything.

We all go through ups and downs.... I've been Baker acted once before thought that suicide was the answer....
Just came off a 15 year addiction and things got better .... then got worse..
I've got a lot of kids and the thought of the pain it would cause them weighed against my stress and mental state at the time was trivial. Life gets better. This is a fact .
Funny end to the story I told the shrink I had fourth row KISS tickets and all I needed was my meds... prescription filled " go home son" as he showed me his KISS ARMY tat lol.

You guys realize this is a 7 month old thread?

Someone bumped it really for no reason but to take a jab at JM750

Anonymous said:
You should keep in mind that just not that long ago life wasn't so good for you
Anonymous

Thesuperwallaby said:
I found this on Facebook a while back, hope it at leases makes you think bro, I've been down some really dark roads man, you can get through it
Thesuperwallaby
Hell of a quote !! Good find

I am a recovering Coke addict .. If 15 years ago someone would have told me I would have the life I have now .. I would have cursed them and called them a liar !! Never give up it gets better, but for me it started with making the next right decision !!

Not to get all preachy...but developing a relationship with God as you understand Him truely helps all aspects of life.
Mattyice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.