Dangers of Excess Estrogen In the Aging Male

I've been using Adex at .50mg every other day when on cycles. When I'm cruising at 200mg a day of test I don't use arimadex.

I must say I feel great doing that and have never experienced gyno. I also use caber on cycle when running 19 Nor compounds.

F.I.S.T. said:

LMFAO.I'll leave it at this..................."THATS ACTUALLY THE END OF THE STORY"

Respect to you man.Hahahaha
F.I.S.T.
Sure, whatever. Here's to another "3 decades of cycling" to you. Derp.

Daredevil said:
I've been using Adex at .50mg every other day when on cycles. When I'm cruising at 200mg a day of test I don't use arimadex.

I must say I feel great doing that and have never experienced gyno. I also use caber on cycle when running 19 Nor compounds.
Daredevil
Great to hear.As ive stated,thats all ive needed as well.Everyone's different so all must decide what to take based on their own firsthand experiences with things and ONLY make changes or additions IF needed.

Thanks for the feedback.

I notice you are always singing the praises of natural supplements, but you seem to be trying to discredit DIM, which is a totally natty supp. Is it because you're ignorant of DIM and its benefits, and since you didn't start the discussion of DIM you don't want to discuss it? We should all, always strive to keep up to date on ANY supplement that we can derive benefits from.

i use broccoli and asparagus as natural IA, eat it raw as a snack but not for on cycle level support. although I dont take AI like i did a year ago, feel better with a higher e2 level, long as im horny, the junks swelling up ( cause low e2 makes it feel thin) and i dont have water swelling i use it like twice a week. i should add i use small frequent injections witch also helps - 750 mg test a week in 6 125 mg shots

misterB said:
i use broccoli and asparagus as natural IA, eat it raw as a snack but not for on cycle level support. although I dont take AI like i did a year ago, feel better with a higher e2 level, long as im horny, the junks swelling up ( cause low e2 makes it feel thin) and i dont have water swelling i use it like twice a week. i should add i use small frequent injections witch also helps - 750 mg test a week in 6 125 mg shots
misterB

Great post.Makes sense.Since studies are indicating just getting the effects you're after through those foods work better than any dim supp,why not just take it this way?

F.I.S.T. said:

Great post.Makes sense.Since studies are indicating just getting the effects you're after through those foods work better than any dim supp,why not just take it this way?
F.I.S.T.
Which studies? The broscience bs you posted? Sheesh.

Yeah, remember to eat 2-3 lbs of raw broccoli everyday.

Hanzo said:
SD Pharmaceuticals. Where you been man?
Hanzo
Just fully recovered from RC repair surgery and been hitting the gym pretty good for a few weeks.

I read the boards I just don't comment much.

So many people are selling white label supps on Amazon now it's like wading through a pool of toddler piss.

Thanks for the heads up I'll try those guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.