Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
what are your thoughts on this? i recently have developed an affinity for a young lady at work and begun chatting with her. wondering if i should try to take it to the next step or just remain friendly but nothing more.

As good as it sounds and the convenience I would say no to that. Because what happens after you end up getting her in the sack and things go sideways then you have to see each other at work everyday. Does not make it a comfortable work environment at all just my opinion.

Well working in a hospital for many years I caught myself in too many of those predicaments. Maybe another problem was that I was in extreme man whore. Also two ex-wives both nurses.

Well, she has consistently shot me down and now we are not even talking at all. It's probably for the best, tbh. Thankfully, i'm only in the office with her one day per week now that we are under quarantine.

Doesn't work didn't for me....I thought you had a girl bro!! LOL

Yea, don't do it, things will be very uncomfortable in the future.

Last edited:
No, i'm single and ready to mingle 🙂

Sometimes you don't know what you had until it is gone....but not me my x wife was a thieving bitch among other things, so good ridance..... Hallelujah...... 🙂

Yo seriously i had kidney failure back in 2013 and spent 3 weeks in the hospital on dialysis. I have never in my life seen so much fucking around n these ppl clearly had rings on. Nurses fucking with food service ppl the ppl that push your bed around fucking with nurses. Doctors hitting on nurses n other doctors. It was a meatmarket. Too bad i had a fricken tube shoved up my dick. Lol hospitals are crazy!!!

Job doesn't mean a whole lot to me, but jobs are hard to come by these days so I better stay focused and not worried about women.

There are plenty of chicks that aren't going to be mixed up with your job, so I say just leave it alone, and keep it moving!!!

If it goes bad, it goes real bad. Like nightmarishly bad.

It's already awkward and bad lol

Ok I know this one had 1 bad experience and 1 great.

Worked for a company started dating then got married. Lasted a year started seeing another girl in the workplace, started going out. Was separated from 1st wife at the time she found out finally signed divorce papers.
Wound up marrying 2nd girl married 21 yrs now with twin boys.
When your single the workplace is like fish in a barrel. But it's dangerous territory now a female can make a accusation then your terminated.

it sounds like you got 2 marriages out of it? what was the bad experience??

That’s the problem he got two. Goal is one and that’s it.

2 at once might be pretty cool 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.