Dating co-workers

You didn't meet the first one changed as soon as I said "I do" and the real person came out!!

Was working 2 jobs paying everything she quit working soon after. She didn't do shit not even household stuff.
Came home one night after a 16hr day, warmed up some food put dish in the sink and went to bed. Sound asleep I hear a crash, scared the shit out of me then I realized she threw a plate on the wall above headboard. Told me to wash the plate next time.
I literally got up left the apartment, didn't trip out contained my anger and left. And never came back. She had all the sorrow and tears ECT..... Few days later did a online divorce, by then I was friends with my current wife, she eventually signed the papers. Then got married a year later wife now.

Last edited:
Bro im on fence 1 is 2 many! LOL

Last edited:
damn, that sounds awful Pooh. Yikes!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.